chapter 1 - the sealing

minato p.o.v

kushina and i were stabbed through the back by one of the nine-tails claws in order to save our three children. i looked over kushina's shoulder and saw that the barrier around us had broken when we were hit. i still have to seal the kyuubi's soul with in mito who is the middle child and looked like a chibi version of kushina with beautiful red hair, violet eyes, a round face and wrapped in a red clothe, next to her is menma is the youngest and who i plan to seal the chakra in he has blond hair with brown highlights, he has kushina's facial structure, my eyes he is wrapped in a brown clothe and finally naruto who i plan to seal nothing in, naruto who is the oldest of the three and looks like a chibi me but with pale whisker like marks that are bearly noticeable unless you look really close, he has bright yellow hair, ocean blue eyes, my facial structure, seems to be the calmest of them and wrapped in a yellow clothe. three anbu and lord 3rd ran over to us. just as i was about to start the hand seals hiruzen stopped me "minato live your life to its fullest with your family. i have already seen two great wars and lived along life and know it is my time to pass on i will seal this beast into your children just remember to always care for them and cherish them with in your heart" he started the hand seals i was smiling and crying at the same time "thank you!" i called out as he fell to the ground unmoving.

hiruzen's p.o.v

i smiled as i sealed the beast into naruto the eldest of the three beautiful children minato had. i know they meant it to be mito and menma but i know that naruto is meant for great things "naruto i know pass you my will of fire so you may live a strong and glorious life by protecting this village with my gift to you" i whispered as everything started to turn black. naruto was looking at me and gave me a smile as bright as the sun itself i smiled as well his smile was just contagious i couldn't help it. then everything went black.