chapter 5

naru p.o.v

the blood purge ended with us rebels winning. yagura handed the mizukage position to mei because he didn't want to do more damage. kiri found out that yagura had been controlled to do what he did. obito is right in front of me tied up in chakra chains that are coming from my back "so obito mind taking the mask off?" i ask surprising him that i know its him "who do you know who i am?!" he demanded "i'm a uzumaki i can sense chakra and i remember once coming across some that still had your chakra in it while i lived in the leaf" i said and he had a shocked face "yea i'm naruto uzumaki-namikaze so what now why did you control yagura?" i asked "well....." he explained everything and i just sighed as he finished "can you untie me?" he asked and shock my head "not until  we get you loyalty" i said starting to walk out "WAIT!" he yelled and i turned to him and raised an eyebrow "yes?" i ask and he gulps as if he is not believing what he is about to say "i pledge my loyalty to kiri" he said and sighed at the end i clicked of the recorder i had with me and eye smiled (he wears a mask like kakashi does and nobody is allowed to see his face other then mei kk?) "of course you recorded that" he said and groaned i walked over to him and untied him, i also put seals on him so that he can't escape "so i convince you to join the kiri" i said and he nodded "think of it as a new start on life ok" i said and he smiled at me "thanks i thought is was going to forever be trying to get revenge on kakashi who also wears a mask like that" he said pointing at the mask i just shrugged "meh" i said and we walked out after he took his mask off and broke it i took him to mei's new office. i knocked on the door when we got there "come in" she said and i walked in with obito following me yagura was also in here they both stood up when they saw him, yagura got into a battle stance but then i played the recording of my conversation with him. their daw dropped as they stared at me, mei sighed "of course you convinced him, you are naruto" she said and i eye smiled again while yagura and obito sweat dropped. i looked at obito and yagura, obito nodded "i'm sorry for controlling you but i was ordered to at the time but it seems that naruto overruled the blood order (ok let me explain a blood order is kinda like being controlled but you still have some free will, a blood order is rarely over ruled and that only happens when someone is a seal master like naru, so yea that is what a blood order is) that was given to me but madara uchiha as he died, i thought nobody could brake a blood order set by madara himself but it seems i was wrong as naruto managed to brake it" he said and smiled at me, yagura tackled me saying thank you "and as you now know i got him to join kiri" i said smirking and mei sighed again "nobody is to know of his involvement in the war got that" she said and we nodded she chucked obito a headband and he caught it "want me to heal your face?" i asked and his eyes went wide and he nodded, my hand glowed a faint green blue colour as i healed him. once done he thanked me while crying.