chapter 1

lucy p.o.v

i sit in the train with my true friends aka laxus, mira, cana, garjeel, wendy, the exceeds and gray. we had quit the guild and know we're headed for the heartfilia estate. when we got there we walked in and headed for the mansion, i showed them to a room each and then grabbed some flowers and headed for my mums grave. as i got there i felt another presence i sighed "whoever you are come out" i said i a calm voice i don't know why though. thats when laughter came i whipped my head to the direction it was coming from to see a dragon, my eyes went wide "w-what the?!" i scream in surprise and horror. i looked at the dragon and gulped. the dragon smiled warmly "there is nothing to be scared off child, i was sent here by your mother my queen to start your training, i am astro nova or just nova the elemental dragon the other dragons will come and see you at some point but i will start your training then the elemental demon will come and train you then god then fairy" she said and i slowly nodded "uh 3 of my friends are dragon slayers, two trained by dragons and the other had a lachruma in planted in him" i said and her eyes shone "who are they?" she asked hurriedly "um wendy marvel the wind dragon slayer, garjeel redfox the metal dragon slayer and laxus drayer the lightning dragon slayer, wendy and garjeel were trained by dragons" i said slightly confused "ok i'll call grandena, metalicana and electro to tell them they have students" nova said and went silent for a bit until three people came out of a portal and nova turned into a human "lead us to your friends!" nova said and the three dragon/humans started asking about their new students/foster kids for grandena and metalicana. we arrived at the estate and i called the dragon slayers who looked at the dragon suspiciously "ok guys first electro go with laxus" i said and they both nodded and started walking while talking "an metalicana go with garjeel" i said again gargles eyes widened as metalicana started dragging him "and finally grandena go with wendy" i said and wendy started crying while hugging grandena "and we will go talk in my dads old office" i said to nova who nodded and we went to my dads old office and started chatting about stuff. 

2 weeks later 

its been two weeks and everyone is training with someone or other "everyone i've decided to make the heartfilia estate into a village and the mansion will be our guild!" i yelled out and people cheered "the village name will be dragons valley and the guild will be midnight wolfs!" i shout again more cheers "and you'll be master!" gray shouted and everyone agreed with him i sighed and nodded i then finished the papers and sent them to the magic council then remodelled the mansion and went out and built ourselves homes down in the street. i made the guild mark then went to bed for the night. by the time i woke up the new town was bustling with villagers i smiled as most of them used to be mades and butlers at the estate they greeted me and then went back to doing what they were. i walked to the guild smiling at who beautiful the area around here is with the town included. i got to the guild and showed them the guild mark then stamped them to make them members i put a tracking spell on the guild marks along with the ability to change their colour when you want to i have mine in gold and silver on me right calf. i'm wearing a white t-shirt with a black clothe jacket sowed to it, black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black sneakers.once i was done new wizards started asking to join our guild and i let them all in. thats when the news that fairy tails strongest went missing on tenrou island, i got my strongest members aka my friends that helped build the guild, and headed with them to the area where the magic council told guild that wanted to help find them to go, even if they were dick heads they were at one point friends.