chapter 2

lucy p.o.v

when we got there so did blue pegasus, they were surprised to see us "what are you doing here shouldn't you already be looking?" their master asked us i shook my head "we had quit the guild before hand and made a new one but even if they had ignored and beaten me up they were at one point friends" i said i then explained what i meant about that and they nodded then the council and the guilds came and we had to explain again until they all knew, we then got onto the search. 

1 year later

my guild had just given up on the search and know the grand magic games opening is gonna happen and my guild is entering. i'm sending gray, mira, laxus, cana and wendy for our guild. As we arived in crocus we headed to our inn and got everything set up there then i let everyone go out and have some fun while i left crocus to continue searching for the rest of the time until the games start in a weeks time.

1 week later

I had no luck in finding the fairy tail members but now i have other things to think about like the grand magic games. As the games started we found ourselves a rival known as sabertooth. As we competed sabertooth kept trying to figure out our guild master aka me but have had no luck due to the fact i blend into our guild easily.

Near the end of the games 

Sabertooth and my guild are neck in neck for first place they have tried over and over to beat us and we have done the same to beat them but its no use we have just tied every time and its getting on my nerves and i can tell its getting on their masters nerves as well i don't blame him either. *3 days later* the games have ended and the game makers are just trying to figure out who won but since sabertooth and my guild midnight wolves have been neck in neck we probably both get first. Just then the mascot came onto the field "it seems that we have a tie for first place so we are gonna have the masters of sabertooth and midnight wolves have a battle to see who is strongest and to determine the winner" he said and i grinned like a demon because technically i am part demon. As the sabertooth master went down to the arena i watched closely as he looked around for me i got on the rail my hoodies hood on my friend looked at me their hoods still on. Everyone in the arena looked at me including the rest of fairy tail as i jumped down and made a creator when i landed. Jaws dropped when i did that fairy tail eyeing me carefully. The gong sounded and sabertooths master ran at me and i dodged easily. I smirked as he ran at me again. I lifted one hand with 3 keys in it "I OPEN THEE VIRGO THE MAIDEN, LEO THE LION AND SCORPEO THE SCORPION!!!!" I shout and all three gates open. Fairy tails jaws drop again as they appear in front of me "punishment time hime?" Virgo says "no not punishment time can you three help me beat him?" I say and they node and we run at the sabertooth master my hood fulling in the process. I laugh as the sabertooths masters body twitched on the ground. Grey jumped down next to me letting his hood fall, he waked me on the back of the head and i pouted "what was that for?" I asked "you maybe master but you can't be so reckless diving right into battle like that you could of been the one on the ground" he said and i nodded. The mascot dropped next to us "and the winner is midnight wolves!" He announced and we grinned and high fived and walked out of the arena and headed out but we were stopped by fairy tail and by romeo pulling on my cloak. I smiled softly and turned and hugged romeo "whats up little guy" i said ruffling his hair and he smiled and cryed "hey why are you crying there no need for that" i said "b-but i t-thought we would n-never see you g-guys again" he cryed "don't be silly now if any of you have a mission in dragons valley come by our guild and say hi got that?" I said to all of them and they nodded while grinning as we headed off.