Chapter 1: Entrance

Travis rolled out of his silk covered bed sheets and hit the soft clouded floor. Using his wings, he brought himself up too his feet. He trudged toward the bathroom, picking up the gold inplated comb. Gently brushing his silver hair, the loose strands soon flattened out back to there regular place. 

After getting dressed, Travis headed out. He usually despised mornings, but this time, it was different. Today, he would finally be able to go visit the human realm too fight off the demons. His ancestors were some of the greatest at demon hunting, so he has confidence that he could do this.

    'Shouldn't be that hard, right?' The angel asked himself. Of course he was excited, but he was still afraid. He had no idea what the human world would be like, for he had never seen it ever since he died about 12 years ago.

Looking down, he slowly began to decent. His wings flapping slower with each second till he hit the elegant clouds. His friend, Garroth, was standing next too some other angels. Walking over to him, Travis greeted him. Garroth turned to see where the voice came from and then looked down. Chuckling, he spoke, rubbing the back of his neck, "Sorry! Couldn't see ya with how short you are," The smaller angel gave a small 'Hmph' in annoyance. 

      "Well, anyway, you were almost late!" Garroth turned his head too watch a few angels already jumping down. "If you were any later than we would have went without you!"

       "I am here, though, aren't I?" replied the silver haired angel.

        "Just try to get here a bit earlier so we can head down first, ok?"

        "Fine,"

After finishing up there conversation, the commander ordered them to move up. Garroth jumped in, his blonde colored hair moving wildly as the wind hit it. After watching him hit the human realm portal, Travis was nudged forward. Taking in a deap breath, he jumped in, hoping for the best.