Chapter 2: Demons

Zane sat on his throne, bored out of his mind. The maids were so used to his cruel jokes that they stopped reacting all together to them. It felt like all he did now-a-days is paperwork and sitting on his throne. 

He thought for a second on something to do when he came up with an idea. Human world. The human world was always fun, since none of them would ever think of seeing a demon out of nowhere. Watching their reactions were the best. The terrified faces amussed the young demon prince to the brink of tears from laughter.

However, he would have to be a bit more careful on when he shows humself. Around this time of year is when the gaurdian angel troops increased. Having more troops would cause problems, since it would be harder to retrieve the 3 human souls needed to get back to hell.

Standing up, his sharp, pointed and torn wings stretched out, slowly. One of his maids noticed the look on his face and asked him where he was heading off to.

"Human world." He replied in a dark toned voice.

"But sir, the angel troops are increased this time of the ye-"

"Does it look like I don't know that? I will be fine, I just have to be a bit more cautious."

The maid nodded as if saying 'sorry for disturbing you' and went back to cleaning. Zane walked out of the castle doors, grabbing a coat on his way out.

He stepped out on to the netherack pathway, then stopped to open up his panel of teleportations.

Many options came up and he selected the highlighted 'HUMAN WORLD' one. After confirming his choice, a lava vortex surrounded him, leading up to the black clouds. The rush of being sent upwards always suprised him and he jumped backwards from shock. Re-gaining balance, he closed his eyes from the bright light as he surfaced to the middle of a forest.