My Paid Boyfriend (Chapter 2)

I'm so sorry for the delay!!! I have been so busy and alot has been going on. But, I am here with a new chapter. Enjoy!

________________

Chapter 2. Smile&Wave

 "Barrett please!" I begged. He turned his head from me. "Why on earth should I?" He said crossing his arms. I placed my hand on my hip. "You're kidding, right?" He shook his head. "Ha, well, first of all. I'm your boss! I pay you the money. Second, Ronny made his KnowMe status that he was going to the movies!" I said.

 Barrett groaned. "Fine. I'll go. But, you better give me some  money for your half." I looked at him. "What?" He rolled his eyes. "You know, so it can look like I'm paying for you, but I'm really not." Hes got a point. "Deal. The movie starts at Eight. So..thirty minutes before it starts, pick me up." I said with a smile. He sarcastically smiled back towards me. I tapped the top of his car and watched him drive away.

 I went up into my room and looked into the mirror, tilting my head back and fourth. "Addyson, you amazing genius you." I said winking at my reflection.

 It's been three weeks with Barrett. At times, I think to myself Addison, what a brilliant idea of yours. Then, there are those times when I'm thinking WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!? I mean, me and Barrett, have never been friends. Barely know each-other. And the fact that I've never really been such a big "fan" of his..let's just say it's a different experience.

 But, I will give him credit. He hasn't been as bad as I thought he would be.

 I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I took it out to see a text message from Kim. Plans tonight? I clicked reply and sent back. Yeah, movies with Barrett. Within twenty seconds I got a text back. Sshhhiiiiiiittttt! Tap that ass for me tonight, kay? I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on my bed.

 I opened my laptop up and clicked to KnowMe.com

 Whats up? The update box asked me. Movies with my Barrett <3.

 Tag Barrett Cooper? I clicked yes.

 Status has been successfully updated!

 Kim likes your status. Of course she does.

 Ronny likes your status. I shot up closer to the computer screen. Holding my breath. I easily breathed out and closed my eyes. A grin met my face. Jealousy.

                                                                           ********

 I walked out of my house and towards Barrett's car. "About time." I shot him a look. He chuckled at me. "Come on, I'm just having some fun with you. Lighten' up." Barrett told me. I got into his car and looked the other way. "If you're going to do this, then we might as well not go." He said. I turned and looked at him. He was pointing at his face. "Give me a smile."

 I flashed a smile and he clapped his hands. "Very good. Now we may proceed on with our date." He pulled out of my driveway and onto the road. "So..hows your night so far?" He asked me. "Fine." I replied dully. "Mines been great as well, thanks for asking." He said with some laughter.

 "I like what you did-" I stopped him. "Can we just get to the movies?" I said sharply. "Just trying to make conversation."

 "Well, don't try." I said back. The rest of the ride there was in silence.