Chapter-1

A/N- Hi everyone! ☺

Another two shots for you guys. I hope you'll like it.☺

This whole TS is dedicated to the birthday girl.. DesireToDevour this is for you love. ☺ I know i am late but better late than never.☺ I hope you'll like it Neha.

--------------------

"Oye Manik.. dekh na vahan pe kitni hot hot larkiyan hai.." Cabir said pointing towards the parking lot. They were standing near a shop in front of the most posh college of Mumbai, sipping juice and checking out the girls.

"Yes.. they are hot but you know inmein vo waali baat nahi hai" Manik replied shrugging his shoulder.

Manik Malhotra, a 19 year old orphan. His parents died when he was just three years old and from then he used to live in St. Mary's Orphanage. He met Cabir there itself and they both grew up together. After turning 18 both Manik and Cabir moved out of the orphanage and since then they both are living together in a small apartment. Manik is in his second year of MBA in a normal college along with Cabir and works part time in a cafe to earn his living while Cabir is a waiter in a restaurant. They both are thick buddies more like brothers and since today they both have a off they decided to hang out together. They both has together bought a second hand bike which is very dear to them.

Just then a jet red range rover pulled in front of the college and from it came one girl wearing a maroon coloured skirt and grey top with brown scarf, black stockings and maroon boot to add to her look. With thick kohl in her eyes, red lips and a natural white pinkish skin she was looking like an angel.

"Manik

"Manik.. kya hot larki hai yaar vo.. dekh udhar.." Cabir again said pointing towards the girl who has just arrived.

Manik looked at that direction and his eyes widened seeing her beauty, jaw dropped to the floor and his heart started racing like a horse. He was just looking at her totally smitten with her beauty. He didn't even blinked thinking that she will disappear, his eyes were glued to her till she went inside the college and even after that.

"Bhai vo gayi.." Cabir chuckled looking at his friend's reaction. But Manik was still standing in the same position as if he was frozen.

"Manik.." This time Cabir shook him and finally he turned his head to look at him.

"Haan.. haan kya hua?" Manik asked slightly irritated with his behaviour.

"Kya hua? Seriously? Tu to uss ladki pe pura latoo hi ho gaya.. but acha hai finally kisi ladki ne teri bolti to band ki.." Cabir stated and chuckled at the end.

"Shut up Cabir! But vo ladki.. no no angel.. yes! She was an angel. She was looking so beautiful, so ethereal, so pretty and so....." Manik was saying in a dazed tone but was cut off by Cabir.