Chapter-2

A/N- Hey everyone! ☺

This is a very long chapter.

Hope you'll like it.☺

--------------------------

O…
Meri har man maani bas tum tak
Baatein bachkaani bas tum tak
Meri nazar deewani bas tum tak
Mere sukh-dukh aate jaate saare-
Tum tak, tum tak, tum tak, sohne yar!

It has been two weeks since that incident in canteen but Manik is least affected. He keeps on following Nandini everywhere she goes. He writes her various letters, gives her various roses and even gives her gifts sometimes but Nandini shows no sign of melting. She keeps on insulting him without sparing another look. 

Nandini Murthy, daughter of the business tycoon Ashok Murthy. Her mother died when she was very young and since then she was left alone. Yes, her father was there but he never gave her time. He always used to be busy in his business. Every wish of Nandini used to be fulfilled resulting Nandini to become a spoilt rich brat but she was a gem at heart. It is just that she doesn't show it. She is the star diva of her college and boys roaming around her is a very common thing so she thinks Manik is also like them. Though deep inside her heart, she too likes Manik but is too stubborn to accept.

Tum tak tum tak arzi meri
Phir aage jo marzi
Tum tak tum tak arzi meri
Phir teri jo marzi meri
Har dushwaari bas tum tak
Meri har hoshiyaari bas tum tak
Meri har taiyari bas tum tak
Tum tak, tum tak, tum tak, tum tak
Meri ishq khumaari bas tum takAa

On the other hand, Manik is still not ready to give up on Nandini. He believes that one day or the other Nandini will realise his love and will also love him back. Cabir had tried several times to make him understand but Manik is just not ready to listen anything. He is madly hopelessly and irrevocably in love with her.

He was seeing the picture of her in his mobile which he has clicked secretly while a foolish smile spread across her lips. To him she was the most beautiful girl. And he knew her heart is equally beautiful, she just doesn't show it. Her rudeness did hurt him sometimes but when he sees her smiling all her anger and hurt vanishes into thin air. He knew he wasn't rich but he also knew that being rich is not everything.

"Manik, bhool ja na usse.. pleasee. Vo kabhi nahi milegi tujhe. She is far beyond your reach." Cabir helplessly said patting his shoulder.

"Cabir.. main nahi bhool sakta hoon usse. Kabhi nahi.. pyaar hai yaar mujhe usse.. aur pyaar bhoola nahi jaata. Vo mere har saans, har dhadkhan mein hai.. usse bhoolna yani khudko hi bhool jaana hai.." Saying this Manik went from there leaving Cabir dumbstruck on his place. He has never imagined Manik saying these things.

Pyaar insaan ko kya kya bana deta hai!

Ik tak ik tak, naa tak.. gum sum
Naazuk Naazuk dil se hum tum….
Tum… tum tum tum tum tum tum!
Tum chaabuk naina maaro
Maaro tum tum tum tum tum tum!
Tum… maaro na naina tum
Maaro na naina tum