The Captain's Daughter Part 2

Killian POV

"Killian Jones." The girl says, and suddenly I see it, the memory of my little 7 year old right before she was taken from me.

"Emily? Is it really you?" I ask, my eyes start to get watery

"Yes papa." She says. I pull her in for a hug.

"I can't believe it! I missed you so much! I'm so sorry!" I say with tears in my eyes

"Papa it's okay it wasn't you're fault. I know there was nothing you could do." she says and I remember that night like it was yesterday.

My crew had gone out for some drinks and I stayed with my little angel. We were looking at the stars and talking when Black Beard showed up with his crew and kidnapped my daughter. I tried my hardest but it was like 15 against 1.

"I'm so sorry I didn't find you earlier! My little pirate. I tried so hard, I sailed the whole realm and more to find you, but I failed." I say

"Papa its okay! The only thing that matters is that we are together now." she hugs me once more.

"I remember when you were 3 and you woddled on my ship with your wooden sword and little pirate hat yelling 'Papa! Papa! Papa! Look, I'm just like you know!' We always played pirate. You were the cutest little pirate in all the world." I say remembering my little angel in her pirate outfit.

"I missed you so much papa."

"And I you my little angel." She hugs me again. I hear a click.

I look at Emma and she is holding up that thing she calls a camera. Out of the top comes out something. Emma pulls it out and shakes it.

After a minute or 2 she shows it to me.
I smile seeing the picture of me and Emily. I raise and eyebrow and look at her.

"What? I just got this Polaroid camera! Thought it was the perfect picture to take." She says as if I know what that is.

"Okay love." I roll my eyes. Emily yawns loudly

"Oh, she looks tired. How about we get you to the guest room?" Emma asks

"Well actually seems as if that will now be known as your room." Emma says

We all get to bed and Emma lends Emily a shirt and shorts because she has no extra clothes with her. I can't believe my little girl is here with me again.

I wake up to an amazing smell. I get up and walk down the stairs and I hear laughter. I walk quietly towards the doorway of the kitchen and see Emma and Emily laughing and talking. They seem to be having fun. I walk in the kitchen and grab some food and sit down.

"Good morning Killian." Emma says

"Good morning love." I say

"Good morning papa." Emily says

"Good morning angel."

"Emily and me were talking and I wanted to take her clothes shopping, since she has none, is that ok?" Emma asks

"Of course!" I say

"We will have dinner after." She says

Emma POV

After spending most of the day with Emily, I see how much she is like Killian. They are so much a like from the way they talk down to their personality.

"We should leave this stuff and head to Granny's ." I say.

"Do you love my dad?" Emily asks me

"Yes I do, he did so much for me." I say

"That's great. The way he looks at you, he looks so happy, I'm so glad to see him like that. When I was little I obviously wasn't so aware of everything but I knew he was usually angry or sad. Although he always tried to smile when he was with me but there were some days he was so sad he couldn't hide it. I used to ask what was wrong and he would say he was fine but I knew it was my mother because he would take her picture around with him on those days."

"I just wish that stupid man wouldn't have taken me away from him. I lived always wondering if I would ever see him again."

"Yeah, is hard growing up without someone to be there for you all the time."

"Do you not have your parents?"

"I do but I didn't find them until awhile ago. I really wish I would have been able to get to them earlier. Everything happened for a reason I guess. They say they gave me up to give me my best chance. If they hadn't I probably wouldn't have had my son, or met Killian, or have the huge family I have now."

"How old is your son?" she asks

"15." I answer. We get home and Emily gets dressed. We head out to Granny's and when we get there Killian and Henry are waiting at a booth. We sit down and order. Killian gets a soda and Henry, Emily, and I get hot chocolate.

"So, Emily how old are you?" Henry asks.

"16."

"How is that possible if you were born a long time ago?" Henry says and I start to wonder myself.

"I spent a while in Neverland. I knew my father was there but Pan had me trapped so I couldn't leave to find him."

"Oh, I'm happy for you two though." He says

"Thanks." She smiles

After dinner we head home. I ask if they want to watch a movie. When we get there we all change and sit down on the couch. I lay my head on Killian's shoulder and Henry is on the other side of me, and Emily's head is in Killian's lap.

Killian POV

I look look at Emma, Emily, and Henry around me and I couldn't be happier to have them in my life. I am the luckiest man alive.