Welcome Nationals

Emily was alone in the Studio, taking it all in for one last time before they left for Nationals. It was amazing, everyone was amazing and every dance was amazing. Nationals was literally just a few hours away, it was now or never! "Hey Emily?" Riley called out.

Emily pov
When Riley calls for me, I'm just alone in studio A, The next step and the team has been through so much together - It is time to go to nationals, and it's time to win!

"Are you Ready?" She asked, Emily turned on the spot looking around for one last time. The smile grew on her face as she nodded, "Yeah, Lets do this!" Emily replied.

⭕ ⭕ ⭕

A troupe made their way through the vast amount of dance teams in the lobby, They had already been to the hotels and dropped of the suitcases, they're free hand now and ready to register at nationals. The energy was palpable, everyone had the same vibe bouncing of one another - determination and Competitiveness
It was to be one good week!

Miss Kate pov
Walking through to the checkout kind of is a barrier - We have to queue behind all of these dance teams and were going to be Here all day! But then James reminds me of something that makes this bit easier.

"Miss Kate, We're the reigning National and Internationals Champions. We get to bypass the Line" He grinned, the team flowsed past the other teams with smiles on there faces. Most of the dancers moved voluntarily. When they reached the registration desk, the man took a long look at Miss Kate before talking.

"I remember you! From last year and your crazy sister!" He chuckled, Kate and Giselle looked at him Disapprovingly. The man gulped and said, "Ok um, Sign here and you can go through" He pulled out the TNS register form. Kate, still with a disproving look on her face signed the form. Meaning they were registered at nationals!

"Ok Right, we are in!" Kate Smiled, She lead them out of the lobby and into the inside area. The inside area of the complex looked amazing, it was full of Shops and restaurants ans cafés. The vibrant and florescent colours lit up the room.

"Miss Kate, this is amazing!" Richelle gasped, her mind was being brown at the sight of Nationals. "I know it's brilliant!" She rejoiced.

Richelle pov
This is my first time at a big competition like this - Compared to nationals, Regionals was Miniscule!

"So What Now?" Richelle asked, not been in the situation before. The competition didn't officially start until Monday morning and it wasn't early Sunday afternoon. "Um...You know I don't know" She said, "You are all welcome to go around yourselves or go to the mall if you want but we have to meet at 6 back at the hotel rooms" Kate compromised.

"Ok cool, But I don't know about you guys but I'm going to check out the stage" Emily announced, She was desperate to get back out there and prove she could dance at that level after a knee injury. "Anyone coming?" She asked, James, Amanda and Riley all wanted to go with her seeing as they were part of that Previous A troupe that won Nationals.

〰〰〰〰〰

The Theatre was empty, apart frome the odd Dance team walking around in the back or along the rows of chairs. Emily and the others were in the wings looking it on the stage Emily was full of emotions, she could feel the tears boiling up in side. Not because she was sad, but because she had made it back to Nationals again. "Do you remember this time last year...When i hurt my Knee?" She said to her friends.