Rage Quit | Bruce Banner

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻  

"Down Brucie! Down I say!" Tony screeches again as The Hulk throws yet another table at him.

I sit in silence, knowing with every bit of my being he deserved this. Tony had played yet another prank on Bruce, this time he went too far.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻    

Flashback

"Tony, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Unscrewing bolts from each stool in Bruce's personal lab, the question is what are you doing?" He asks, turning around and making eye contact pretending he's completely innocent.

"Waiting for Bruce to come and kill you because I know for a fact unscrewing bolts isn't all you've done." I stand with my hands on my hips with my eyebrows raised in my best mom look I can muster.

"Okay, you've gotta promise that you won't tell Bruce." He stands up, clearly excited about whatever he's done.

"No promises." I state, still unsure if I want to know.

"All you have to know is that this is the best prank I've ever pulled." He says while he goes back to work with the stools.

End Flashback

   (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻      

"(Y/n), Darling! Help, I beg of you!" Tony makes a sound mixed between a squealing pig and an annoyed cat who just had throat surgery.

"Whatever for my Darling, Tony?" I say, paying more attention to my nails with each growing second.

"SAVE ME FROM THE HULK VILE WOMAN!"

"Now Tony, here I was thinking that you had manners." 

"Please save me from your boyfriend, you wonderful gift to the world!" I nod my head once and gain Bruce's attention.

He immediately seems to realize that it's me and holds out his hand palm up. I place my own hand in his and trace the subtle lines and callouses. He begins to shrink and I run to get him a lab coat, quickly draping it over him to shield him from Tony. I take him by his shoulders and take him to his floor once he's fully shrunk.

He's fully dressed when he comes into his living room. I open my arms for him and he kneels on the couch and hugs me, pulling me onto his lap. We stay like that for about five minutes before he finally speaks, always the same two words.

"Thank you."