×<<•>prologue<•>>×

The sky, was swirling with charcoal black clouds, a roaring bellowed of thunder as the lighting dance with the rain in a passionate motion. The rain cone down hard and hard when the thunder yelled with furiousness anger. " Well, it seem like my brothers are fighting again." An older man that look like he was in his med 30's stork his small, black goat-T, that had a couple gray spots here there. As he walk back from the window that reaches to ceiling and almost to the ground by a couple feet. It look over the mountains, and wide lands of a dessert of bare wastelands, but it was still a beautiful sight to see. When it slowly turn from light to the bleeding sunset of nights, the stars slowly woking from their long slubber, twinkled so brightly you could tell easily which one was which. "I forbid it, I don't know why you keep trying to defeat something that will never work!" "Zeus, let it go, it's a new age and we need to start growing with it!," "just because your son and her didn't happen, doesn't mean one of mines should Poseidon!" The two men argued back and forth, until a loud slam stop it all. "You both need to grow up and now let them make their own decides. If it gets to the point where it might destroy man kind and us. We should stop it then and there. Now let's go the others are waiting! " Hera, the goddess of Marriage, yelled that her Husband and brother and push they throw the door.