WANTED: A Hot Wife - Chapter Two

This is for you, Alexandra, my backbone, best critique and editor. Josh Kloss won't kill you someday, I promise. In a few years time, the age difference won't mean a thing. HEHE! I love you my little Romanian friend.

WANTED: A Hot Wife

Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved

Chapter Two

Picture on the side is Xander (Model Josh Kloss)

Note : Please read the author's note at the end.

"Rough night?" my secretary, Lianna, teased as I entered my office with a Starbucks coffee ready on her hand, which I gladly took. I needed a caffeine fix badly; my head felt like thousands of sledgehammers had pounded my head at one go, and the aspirin I took before I left my condo wasn't helping at all.

Kill me now...

"Ugh, more like a wild night," I replied then smirked a little at the thought of the twins busting a move on the pole. It was the best freaking show ever, a lot better than what I've had seen on strip bars, and the sex was even hotter. I was an adventurous man, willing to explore different things and last night was, by far, the best end of my bachelor life present.

"Ooohh, do tell," Lianna asked, her sea green eyes shimmering with what I could make out as 'I want the juicy details'. She loved hearing my tales of conquest, and to be honest, it never irked me to share. I was comfortable around her and I don't know... maybe she was like the sister I've never had, and oddly, though she was hot with her legs that run for miles, svelte body, pouty lips and sultry eyes, it never occurred to me to make a move to get in her pants like I had done to other secretaries in the building.

I chuckled low and deep. What a dork. I went around my desk, sat down on my leather chair and got myself comfortable as I sipped my hot White Chocolate Mocha Latte. "It was crazy," I said, after I took a sip. "The twins worked me up so hard that I felt I was about to pass out."

Lianna smirked and sat on the edge of the desk in front of me. "Twins, huh?" she asked, arching her eyebrows. "Wow, Xander. You did the double whammy?"

I rolled my eyes. "It wasn't actually my first time doing a threes0me, Lili," I informed her as I sipped on my cup again. "Remember, I had an 0rgy like... wait, when was that?"

Lianna looked thoughtful, putting a finger on her chin. She was like my sex life database and it amazed me how accurate she was in remembering the exact date and month it happened. It's unnerving at first, but despite all at that, she was a good secretary and I needed a person with photographic memory.

Lianna's sea green eyes lit up. "Oh, it happened twice in your lifetime," she told me. "The first one happened around last year, March 25, 2010 and next one was around this year, January 01, 2011 on New Year's."

See what I mean?

I chuckled, putting my cup on the table. "I remember the last one," I said, remembering that rowdy night. "It was the company's New Year's party. I was pissed drunk and Tyler managed to drag my ass out of the hotel's ballroom, all the way to the hotel room. It was the hottest one ever to date," I shook my head as I remembered snippets of it. "Damn Tyler - he's one crazy horn dog."

She smirked. "Tyler showed me the video," she said and her smirk turned into a devilish grin. "I have it saved in my computer just case if I need something to blackmail you. You're a stingy boss and I rarely have vacation leaves."

Why that little conniving she-devil! I didn't know Tyler had it all recorded, and how did she knew about Tyler? As far as I knew, they weren't actually buddy-buddy, but knowing my best friend, maybe he had a go with her without me knowing. He was the low key type of player which was - in my books - a dangerous one.