Sunrise

Naruto's POV
------------------
The distance between your dreams and reality is a problem; But if you get rid of the problem then your dreams become reality. I start to feel myself wake up and I see the sun rising and shining on my face from my window. I just want to sleep. I had a really good dream last night and it felt real. I get up off my bed and I feel the cold ground as I walk to the kitchen to heat up some Ramen. It's the only thing I can get at the store because it's the only thing I can afford. As my Ramen is heating up I get dressed and put my shoes on. Beep, Beep, Beep I get my Ramen and finish it in five seconds, I start to head out and then I stop and go over my dream.
-----------------------
Naruto's dream
-----------------------
" We love you Naruto." " I love you too, mom, dad I love you so much." " We know, and we want you to know we put kurama in you not because you were the only one there but because you're our son and we know your strong."
_______________________
End of dream
------------------
I quickly snap out of it smiling the biggest smile I've ever smiled. I'm walking to training ground seven and I see villagers staring and whispering when I walk by. I wish I could dream forever so I won't have to be in this hell whole.