Invisible

Naruto's POV
-----------------
I reach training ground 7 and i see Sakura and Sasuke there already and Sakura coming towards me after she says "excuse me Sasuke." Like a princess, but she is far from it. She walks closer to me and punches me to the ground making me clutch my cheek and I stay on the ground because what's the point in getting up to only get punched again. " oww Sakura that really hurt... me," I said in a whisper but they didn't notice. "What was it even for?" I question her already knowing the answer. "It's because you're late and I don't like you." I blink away a tear I felt coming and I sit up seeing kakashi sensei staring at me and Sakura starts yelling at him for being late and they all turn their attention to me and then everything goes black. I hear them screaming my name but I don't see them. I then see mom and dad waiting for me at the other end. I quickly start running but I only get further away. My heart is pumping so loud and I'm running out of breath by the second and then I open my eyes to see I'm in water and I don't remember how I got in it. I then feel someone behind me and grab me going to the surface. I see black again until I open my eyes and cough out water. I see iruka sensei beside me on the left and team 7 on the right. "What the hell was that dobe!" Sasuke yells at me but I tell him, "I don't know, I don't remember." "What do you remember Naruto?" Kakashi said looking at me. "I remember running to my... parents and never getting to them and I ran out of breath." "Naruto you said you were running after your parents?" Iruka questions me as I sit up and remember my so called dream. I then close my eyes and see their faces one last time and a tear runs down my face until I feel a hand whipping it away. I open my eyes to see iruka pulling me into a hug and whispered in my ear. "You won't be alone anymore... I'll protect you..." I start to feel my eyes sting but I hold back those tears and put on my mask that I always use, hide my real emotions and cover it up with a fake smile. I tell myself what I always do when my mask cracks a bit, decide to be fine until the end of the week. Make yourself smile because that's your job then do it again next week. Do it right with a smile or don't do it at all. I repeat these words in my head and slowly patch up my broken mask I hide behind.