Chapter Thirty Three

Charlie has been stressed out a lot on these last few days.
He always thinks about Adam, and how he must be feeling. He knows about Adam, but he doesn't know if he should tell him he knows or not? Because it's been killing Charlie.

Charlie has never felt more pressured in his life.
He needed to tell Adam, he had to get it off his chest.

Charlie called Adam a few minutes ago, telling him to see him.
Charlie didn't know what he was gonna tell him 'hey Adam, by the way I Know you're gay'

As if...

He needed to be subtle, he didn't wanna freak him out.
Just tell him, Charlie... Just tell him you know.
He thought.

|| || || || || || || || || || ||

Mickey's Diner ;
Saturday,
1:08 p.m.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Adam came into the diner, Charlie's heart raced once he saw him, because he was beyond nervous. He didn't know how to tell him. But he had to.
Charlie wasn't surprised by his appearance, he's been looking like that for the past week and a half.

Adam was wearing baggy jeans, a black shirt and a black beanie, he looked awful, like he just got out of his grave. Charlie shook it off and kept focus.

Adam smiled slightly once he saw Charlie, he was confused as to why he was here, but he got to be with Charlie, so he didn't mind at all. Adam did feel a little bad, because he should've dressed a little better, maybe something less depressing, but it wasn't like a date or anything.

In my dreams... Adam thought. Literally.

Charlie: hey, Adam.
Adam: hey, Conway.

Adam pulled up a chair, he took a seat opposite of Charlie. Though, there was something bothering Adam, everyone in the diner looked at him.
Some of them looked terrified, some looked disgusted, and some began to leave. Adam hated it.

Charlie noticed, he looked at Adam and bit his bottom lip.
Charlie: wow, you must be pretty famous here.
Charlie tried to laugh, cheering him up a little, but Adam just looked upset.
Charlie: (clearing his throat) uhm-- um...listen Adam-
Adam:  can you just get to the point as to why we're here. I'd like to leave this place.
Charlie: yeah, yeah, no um-- sure yeah. Um- well, you see-

Adam just looked at Charlie in confusion.
Why is he nervous?... He thought.

Adam: are you alright, Charlie?
Charlie looked up at Adam, he scratched the back of his neck. He had no idea how to do this.

Charlie: um...(sigh) listen, Adam. I need to ask you this.

Adam nodded.
Charlie: you wouldn't keep a secret from me, would you?

Charlie knew the answer to that, he just wanted to hear Adam say it.
Adam felt a little intimidated right now. Charlie looked at him with a mix of anger and worry.

Adam: um...no. Uh- I mean, I would, I would never.
Charlie: really?
Adam: um..yeah yeah, no I would, never-- never. At all, really.

Charlie couldn't believe Adam lied to him. He was lying to him right now, and Charlie couldn't believe it.

Charlie: why are you doing this?
Adam: (confused) what?
Charlie: why are you lying, Adam?
Adam: (confused) I um...wait what? I'm not ly-
Charlie: yet you keep on lying. I'm sitting here, I know the whole truth, yet you're lying. I know you're lying Adam. I can see it in your eyes.