Store

Yes I changed it from the sneak peak, I didn't like how it was but you know. The story line from the sneak peak kind of thing is different so really that was pointless. Also you are 19 and live in your apartment alone. 1,000,000 subs on Youtube and yeah. Also idk if theres a Frys in Washington so.... yeah lets just pretend.. Frys is an electronic store.

~•Max•~ >-<

I stepped into the offices, it was only 8:30 and Ross was already singing off tune.

"Ross will you Shut up." I say, obviously already annoyed. He stops and takes a short glare at me then goes back to it. "Ross I'll tell everyone you're not a Princess anymore." I taunt.

"I'm still a princess bitch." He shoots back. I laugh and take the walk to my station.

"Hey max, can you go to the store for me?" Adam walks up to me and taps my shoulder.

"Uh, depends."

"You guys are going to buy a Fan and New graphics card for Jake." I turn to him from the desk.

"Ugh fine, but someone has to go with me." I got up, straightening my sweater and getting to Ross' office. "Ross, will you-" Barney was there too so I had to ask both of them I guess... "And BARNEY... Will you guys go to the store with me?"

"Yalarr!!" Barney cheered.

"What are we buying?" Ross asked, pulling off his headphones.

"Uh, graphics card and Fan for Jake." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Why can't he get it himself?" Barney had already left to grab his sweater.

"How am I supposed to know?! Let's go."

"Guys!! Let's goings!!" Barney shouted from the door.

***

~Your POV~

I need a new mic and headphones for the videos huh? You grab your (R/C) Random color Beanie and white converse, pulling them on over your socks as you rush to grab your skateboard. Fixing your hair out of your face and staring at your self in the mirror, you give an unsatisfied nod. The white high cut tank top you wear hangs over your stomach, the Black tank top underneath and a red flannel wrapped around your waist looked good but your pants had to go. You grab a mid thigh short and pull it on, taking a quick glance at the mirror as you leave. 

You board all the way to Frys as you see other peple walk in. 

***

~Max POV~

We arrive and go inside. "Barney! Hurry up." Barney put his phone in his pocket and got out of the car. "Finally, who are you texting anyway?" He was texting non stop the whole ride here. 

"Ohs, No ones." He puts his hands in his pockets and walks in. 

"Hey what are we buying again?" Ross asks as he grabs a basket. 

"Uh.. Adam texted me. he wants a...  MSI GTX960 GAMING 4GB 1241MHz Core Clock... Damn thats $240..." i show him the picture. He nods and looks around. 

"Heys guys. Ims goings to lookings around." Barney says a s he pulls his phone out again. I sigh and we leave him, he didnt even move. 

"Hey max what else does he want?" I look at my phone again.

"Uhm... Enermax 120mm Blue LED Case Fan." (Yes. These products are actual graphics card and Fans.) I look up and see Ross grab my arm and lead me to the Fans.