"What?"

~Your POV~

You pick up a basket and walk inside, looking for a new fan also. you walk aimlessly, slowly getting into a trance. suddenly You hit a quite muscular figure. "O-Oh Sorry. I wasn't paying attention!" You Try and apologize. The man turns to you and your eyes widen. This Can't be... "Y-You're ThatGutBarney..."

He laughs and looks at you. "Yeahs. How Dos You knowings?" He asks.

"Why are you here?" You ask straightening your self up a little.

"I'ms here with the Max's and Rot." He explains, putting his phone away. your eyes light up.

"Oh, well, it was nice meeting you... Barney." You wave, trying to hide the Fangirl inside you threatening to Come out.

"Waits." Barney grabs your wrists and gently goes a tug, sending you to his chest. "Dos you haves a YouTube channels?" He asks. You look at his square in the eyes and whisper.

"Yes." Really, really, close. His face turns a bright red and you smile, still inches from his face.

"Hey Barn- oh are we interrupting something?" A voice from next to us spoke out.

"Does Barney have a Girlfriend???" Ross asks excitedly. You get off of Barneys chest, your face a little red from their comments but you shake your head.

"Mm-mm. I'm not his girlfriend." You stand there, feeling so out number by the taller men.  "I'm (y/n)" you look at the ground, trying to avoid the stares.

"I'm Ross, nice to meet you." Ross extends his hand toward you. You take it and a short spark of tingles erupt throughout your body.

"I'm max." Max almost mumbles. He seemed kind of shy. You look up at him, his Ginger hair moving slightly with the store's AC,  his hood falling perfectly into place in the middle of his head, letting an area of hair free. "What?" He gives a smirk. You turn a dark red and look to the ground.

"J-just looking at the... Uh.. F-floor... Wow what a nice.... Tile...????" You try and escape the actual reality that you stared at Max without saying anything, just taking everything in. His muscular body and blue baggy pants mixed well with his black shoes. He looked just like in the videos only better and more handsome.