Niall The Bad Boy (Just a Bit Dirty)

This is my first time writing a dirty imagine, so sorry if this sucks.

y/n POV

I was just getting settled here in the party that my friends, Louis and Harry arranged at their house. I was in a blue sparkly dress and silver pumps and just a touch of make up. I grabbed a drink from the fridge and sat on the chair there. I was shocked when someone called my name.

Niall POV

The party was boring and besides that, there were no pretty girls here. there were lots of sluts, i didn't really like those easy to get whores. so i went to the kitchen to get a drink when i saw her. I've met her at one of Harry and Louis' other parties, but this time, she looked hotter than before. I called her name as I approached her. She turned around. "oh, you're um, Niall, right?" she asked, looking all innocent. "Yeah..." i smirked. "anything you need?" she asked. God, i wanted her so bad right now. "No, thanks. Are you enjoying yourself?" i asked her back. "Yeah, this is really great. It feels good to get away from books and school work every once in a while" she beamed. Her innocence and sweet girl attitude is gonna kill me. "Well, Call me if you need anything." i said as i left.

Y/N POV

"Did Niall, The Bad Boy, just act all nice?" i wondered. "Hey Hazz, I gotta go. It's getting pretty late" i said as i made my way through the crowd. "Okay, be careful, love" he said.

Niall POV

I saw her walking off and she happened to be passing by one of the rooms i was standing by. I quickly pulled her in with me. "Hey! Let go!" she squealed. "Shh. It's just me, babe." i whispered. "Niall? What are you--" i cut her off by kissing her and putting her hand on my pants. "See? That's what you do to me, baby.." i said as i continued to kiss her. "Niall, I.." she stuttered.

heeey. next part coming up!