The Master, Ciel: Thinks

"A ransom and a photo?" Sebastian repeated. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small photo.

"Master Rin, when I searched William's bedroom I discovered a single photo of Isaac tied up. If this belonged to a ransom, it would explain why William is missing," He said, tossing the photo to Rin.

Rin let out a gasp. "Isaac!"

Ciel narrowed his eyes. "Isaac has been kidnapped?"

Rin handed the photo to Ciel who silently looked it over. "Do you have the photo of the girl Ada?" Ciel questioned, turning his attention to the now silent Oz.

Oz reached into his pocket and handed the photo to Ciel.

After several minutes of observing the two photos, Ciel handed them to Sebastian.

"From what I can tell, both Ada and Isaac were kidnapped by the same people. The same type of rope was used for both."

"The two seem to be located in a remote area where there aren't many people," Sebastian commented.

Ciel crosses his arms. "Whoever Kidnapped Isaac and Ada now have William, that I can guarantee. The abductors must have also wanted You, Oz. Let me look at the letter,"

The letter was handed over. After carefully reading it Ciel said, "They wanted you to meet them alone. You must be special in some way. I can help you rescue Miss Ada but I need to know why they wanted you."

After carefully considering all their options, Oz began to speak. "Ten years ago on my fifteenth birthday I was cast into the abyss and made a contract with a chain called the B-rabbit. I recently emerged from the abyss and joined Pandora. I'm trying to find the chain, Alice's lost memories. In addition, It turns out I possess a guy named Jack's soul."

Ciel was silent. "Thank you for telling me. I'll see what I can do," he said, sitting down and thinking hard.

"I want to be involved with whatever you're planning!" Oz yelled. "I won't be able to live with myself if Ada..."

"As long as you don't become a hindrance, I'll allow you to help," Ciel responded.

"I promise I won't!" Oz said.