The Misadventures of Pimpy And The Legend of Ferrous Wheel

Pimpy n: Ernie Florentino portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris

The Madman n: chemistry instructor

Ferrous (Fe2+), in chemistry, indicates a divalent iron compound (+2 oxidation state), as opposed to ferric, which indicates a trivalent iron compound (+3 oxidation state). (@wikipedia.com)

Chemical Bonding is an attraction between 2 or more atoms chemical substances.

Oxygen is a chemical element with symbol O and atomic number 8.

            They say that you won’t find faith or hope down in a telescope, you won’t find heart and soul in the stars, you can’t break everything down to chemicals but you can’t explain a love like ours. I don’t care, my head still singing like Danny O’Donoghue, away from the madness of The Madman.

            I utterly hate science even though Pythagorean Theorem saved my ass in physics, solving scientific notation and dissecting a king-sized frog prince charming. But the only thing I amazed was the more I learn something new every science class, the more I astonished how God great is. The best thing was saved for last… but it’s a sh*t.

            It was then an insane experiment set by The Madman that requires participation and observation from us. The chill from my spine strangled me with fear, shaking and my body is in hyperventilating state when I saw The Madman’s evil smirk, looking me in the eye with much torture to my fragile soul. I wanna get out of this hell-like hospital away from this monster. I’m losing my head and insanity was spellbinding me so merciless.

            The fiend, with his sinister smile in his face summoned me to resolve certain sh*t. Chemical bonding and I don’t know what that damn thing it is. The only thing I knew was the chemicals have bonding to form a new one, and humans won’t.

            It was nerve wrecking when I tried to solve (Fe2+)8, the geek sense was tingling and my nerd prowess gone wild and come up with this hypothesis…

            And the legend of Ferrous Wheel was created. Science Bitch.