Chapter- Meeting The Host Club

Emoji For This Chap.- -.-

----

It was a normal day for Ouran. The cherry blossoms swayed in the wind, ever so softly. As the l o u d chattering of students were heard throughout the library.

"And they call ringtones loud." A sarcastic remark echoed the hallway. "Oh please, that's the t h i r d library we've been in. What'd you expect?" Another voice sighed out.

Tap
Tap
Tap

Footsteps tapped through the empty hallway of Ouran, the April (yes it was April) was calming and warm.

'Hi, mom. I hope that you're okay up there. It's me and (Name)-san. Turns out that he owns a gaming company. I still hope you're okay. Bye.' (I'm changing the script XD)

"'Ruhi-chan, let's go." The (brunette, blonde, etc.) tapped the brunette's shoulder. The brown-haired girl smiled and nodded at the boy, who was scrolling down his iPhone. The (h/c)-haired boy nodded as he started walking, still on his phone.

"Haruhi" sweat-dropped while he looked at her so-called brother. They stopped at an a b a n d o n e d music room that was labelled the third.

"This has to be quiet or I'm going to transfer schools." The (h/c)-haired boy muttered. "To where?" Haruhi turned to her brother. "To Iwatobi. (CROSSOVERS!!)" He answered. Haruhi shrugged and proceeded to open the door, clutching her books by her side.

Cherry blossoms flew on their faces surprising Haruhi and (Name) --who was still reading in her phone.

"Welcome to the host club!"

t i m e s k i p--

"Welcome to the host club!"

The siblings shielded --well, Haruhi did-- their eyes as they squinted their eyes to adjust to the light. "Oh, it's just boys." A set of ginger twins said in sync. "I believe they are in your class, Hikaru, Kaoru." A black-haired megane stated.

"Well, yeah, but they don't talk that much, only to each other." The twins shrugged. "Oh, don't be mean you shady twins!" The blonde exclaimed. He twirled and held a rose in front of the two-- um-- two-- uh-- people?

(Name) looked up from his screen only to see the blonde idiot. Heshivered and backed away, leaving Haruhi with the blonde.

"Don't leave mehhhh...." Haruhi whispered. "Anyway, is my beauty that ravishing or am I that beautiful that it inspires male people to love me?" The blonde twirled again.

"Poor, Ruhi-chan..." (Name) mumbled. He ,then, went on to reading. The blonde noticed the backed away boy and approached him. "Oh, another person!" He exclaimed again "Tell me, who are you into?"

"The Boy Lolita?"
"The wild-silent type?"
"Little devil type?"
"Cool type?"

He paused before speaking again. "Or me, the princely type?" Haruhi backed away ,scared, as you got ready your dictionary (READER CHOP!) Haruhi backed away until... she broke a vase.

You face-palmed as you locked your screen

You face-palmed as you locked your screen. "Idiot..." You said, muffled through your hand. "Aww, we were about to sell that for 8 m i l l i o n y e n in the auction." The twins said.

"I'm afraid that you can't pay that, Mr. Fujioikas." The megane said. "Plot twist... I'm not a Fujioika." You muttered. "How many thousands are in a million?" Haruhi mumbled.

"As you know in Rome, you must do what the Romans do! For now on, both of you are the host clubs' dogs!" He declared.

"Woo! How exciting..." You muttered sarcastically while Haruhi froze in shock.

Poke
Poke
Poke

Down, she goes.