My 'Job' as Your Best Friend (Sunggyu Oneshot)

Everybody stared at you when you walked in. Wait, you're not one of those queenkas. You're only a normal pretty girl who everybody gets jealous at. Your name is Park ~~~~. Your beloved father is the owner of your school. Sadly, he died in a car accident a year ago, when you met him.

Kim Sunggyu.

- Flashback -

"~~~~! Come sit here!" your friend, Jiae yelled.
"Aish.. Coming!!!" you yelled back.

Just when you were close enough to reach you and your friends table, something made you fell.

"Are you alright? Did you get hurt? YAH! Watch out where you going, dude!" someone said, and also yelled.

You heard someone running behind you. You get curious because you didn't feel any pain. When you turned back, you saw this beautiful boy with a ginger-ish hair color staring at your face, smiling.

"Um.. are you alright? Ah, let's make it friendly first. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Sunggyu imnida! And you are..?" said the guy.
"Oh, annyeonghaseyo. Park ~~~~ imnida. Thanks for helping, I'm okay, by the way." you said while smiling.
"Oh, good then. See you later, I guess?" Sunggyu said.
"Oh, okay."
"HYUNG! HURRY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? PPALI!" someone yelled. It must be his friend.
"Aish.. that Sungjong.. COMING!" Sunggyu yelled too.
"Well, I need to go.. Bye ~~~~!" he said with a really bright smile.
"HYUNG!!"
"Yeah, bye!" you said while waving.

Just when you turned back after he left, your friends was staring at you.

"What... was... THAT?!" they yelled, happily.
"What?" you said, being curious.
"You just talked to one of the kingkas! Oh! Plus he asked your name! OMG!" Eunji said.
"Aish... it was nothing.." you said while blushed.
"LOOK! YOU BLUSHED! HOW CAN IT BECAME NOTHING?" now it's Yuri's time to yell.
Everyone laughed. You sat down when you laughed with your friends, blushing.

The bell rings just in time when you finished your math exam. Everybody in the classroom sighed. Now it's time to go home.
When you reach your locker, your mom called you

"~~~~? Wh-where are you?" she said while crying
"Umma? What happened?"
"Y-your A-ap-pa..."

You end the call when you saw a black car infront of you. Your sister came out with a black dress. She's crying.

"Unnie..."
"Come. Let's go" she said while handing you a black box. You look around when you saw Sunggyu with a hopeless face. Then your sister pulled you in. Your car drove away and you saw Sunggyu waving hopelessly at you. You were wondering about what happened.

You arrived at a funeral. You already changed at the way you went here. You saw a flower buffet saying: Rest In Peace Park Taehoon, our beloved son, husband, father, friend, and boss.

You cried. You fell. Surprisingly you didn't feel any pain, again. You tilt your head upwards to see Sunggyu wearing a black tux with tears on his face. He wiped your tears who just slipped from your eyes. With a shaking voice, he said "Sorry."

- Flashback End -

06.00 AM. Your alarm burst out.

"Aish, this stupid alarm." you said while turned it off.

Then you heard a knock on your window. You saw someone when you turned. It's Kim Sunggyu, your bestest (guy) friend.

"Why so early..." you said while you opened the window.
"I told you to come at 10."
"But I don't want to be late. So..." he said while got into your room.
"Aish.. okay just stay here while I change my clothes." you said going to the bathroom.
"Okay." he said.