Part 10 - Realizing Love

~Part 10~
'Sanyukta....', he almost hugged me out of happiness when my face turned pale looking at him... 'Parth!!!' I feel my body has turned into a lifeless corpse, a unexplanable feel turned over me. I felt like being shattered once over again....it took day's for me trying to forget him, his words his feelings his moments and today he is standing infront of me all fine??? I pushed him apart at a single stroke.... 'get lost Parth....just get lost.....' I gave him a disgusted look.... 'Sanyukta....?? don't do this to me? Don't you know how much I have longed for you, wanted you and craved for you?',he tried to hold hands with his but before our fingers could met I jerked my hand.... 'don't Parth....just don't to touch me okay....??? I am not yours now for your kind information I am not just Sanyukta I am Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat now! I belong to him by all nupital vows....!!' I left the place as soon as possible when he followed me behind..... 'Sanyukta listen? So what you are married ha?? Its just your maritial status and I know it very well that how much you love me still!! Sanyukta aren't you happy seeing me today, tell nah??', I was about to go but my mind wanted to bash him for his words.... 'You know what Parth there is a thin line of difference between you and my husband?! You are just a coward you are so coward that the day I was getting married you didn't dare to come and fight with the world for me! Yes I waited for you that day but you didn't came because you are a coward to fight for your love and my husband brave enough to let his wife love him...he is brave enough to win my love for him!! This is the difference the biggest difference between him and you and it will always remain....goodbye Parth!', I quickly headed for home because I knew there was someone who would surely be waiting for me....

P.S guys sorry sorry subah ka bhula sham ko ghar laut aa gaya.....hehe have exams from 14th this month!! :(

Anyways do read this part and yah please give feedbacks!! :)

#Vote

#Comment

#Love

#Ahana