Armin x Reader

Y/N P.O.V 

My whole world feels like it's been destroyed. Seeing the love of my life burnt on the expedition made me lose control. As I fell to my knees, sobbing my eyes out, hunching down as I screamed.

 I still remember how you looked. Seeing your eyes closed killed me. Seeing steam coming out of your body made me lose my vision. As I held onto your burning body, I felt someone tugging me. I didn't want to leave you. I didn't want to leave the only person who cared about me. I didn't want to leave the person who made me smile. I had to leave you, as the person pulled our bodies away from each other. I let them take me away from you. I no longer could cry. I stared at your body as they pulled me away from you. Oh how I could go back in time. I can't believe you're gone. Oh take me back to the start.

Take me back to the day we first met, when you helped me clean the mess the corporal had assigned me. Oh how I wish I could hug you right now. How I wish I could nuzzle my head into your chest as you play with my hair, whispering beautiful things to me, just like you always did. You always came into my bedroom in the early mornings, making sure I wasn't having another one of my nightmares. You were the only one who loved me, why did you have to leave so soon? I didn't even get say goodbye to you. What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you? What am I supposed to do every morning if you're not there to make sure my breakfast was healthy?  What am I supposed to do now, Armin? Please tell me, I feel lost without you here.

The moment that you died, my heart was torn in two. One side of my heart filled with a headache, while the other had died with you. I often lie awake at night, when the world is fast asleep, as I take a trip down memory lane, with tears running down my face. I hold you tightly in my heart, as you will remain there for eternity. Until that joyus day, we will meet again.