Chapter 1

A/N
I need to know if you like this story. This is my first shifter book so far, I hope you like it. So vote if you like, comment if you want more.

Chapter 1
I've Got a Hell Of A Story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to tell you a Story. A story about a pirate. A pirate who wasn't exactly who he said he was and a thief who wasn't a real thief. Six and a half future gods that went rouge. A planet in search of a true queen and a run away princess.

This. . . This is my life.

Now lets begin our story in present day. . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Present day

Vier (April), 28, 2806

A fist slams right into my left eye. My body slumps into the corner of the boxing ring. "C'mon guys can't we just talk it over, I mean seriously Cap's getting his arse handed to him" the black haired man laughed. "Oh, stuff it Nick, or I'm making sure you pay a visit to Davy Jones, you wench!" I yelled.

Another fist hit my cheek, almost knocking my hat off. "Hey wench!" I said, he paused my beating and I upper cut that bespawler. Then quickly dropped down as he tried to swing a punch but I sweep kicked him, and knocked him down.

'Thud', score! I grabbed the bloody dunce by his shirt collar. "Mind the bloody hat you dunce!" I muttered to him with disgust. Then I punched him full force and just like that he was out. "Alright which one you lot is next?!"
.
.
.
.
.

So I'm betting you're a bit unclear about what is going on, or you might just be wondering what an attractive man (wink wink) of my stature is doing in a boxing ring? And why did that man call me cap? Is that his name?

To answer the first question, to what's happening. I would have to go back two years. The second question's answer is I'm not really a man Im a woman that looks and dresses up like a man hahaha (awkward laugh) that hat is for, my hair. To The third question. . . I guess you just have to read and find out . . . So why don't I introduce you to my world and answer your last question.

My name is Alethea Marie Cage princess to the first kingdom, and soon to be queen of Zemlya. Zemlya is our planet, our home. My family and the other seven rulers live in the sky, or in other words my home île (island). One of the twenty floating îles. It's positioned above Mt. Tyto or the military control central.

The human military are the only justice system we have. Their government is ruled by there monarchy or anyone with celestial blood. Celestial blood are like the royalties of the humans and privileged rich kids to us chosen. The humans are like peasants, a lot of them become pirates, and that is where the military comes into play. They protect the good citizens of our planet from the evil people of the world. The military kind of do their own thing, the only people they're not allowed to oppose is the celestial blood and the chosen.

The chosen are shifters we can turn into specific breed of animals, we are all giants compared to the real animal so you can always tell a chosen apart from a animal. The stronger the animal the higher the rank. There are eight kingdom rulers all chosen are seen as gods/goddesses. The eight families are the rulers above the rulers, our word is law.
You already know that each kingdom has a different leaders and there are eight. Well here is some more facts so you understand my situation.

The First Kingdom: The Fire Kingdom or The Dragon Domain. Its ruled by Ancalagon dragons or the true king and queen (above all the other kings and queens). Right now it is ruled by my parents, Seth and Clarian Cage. My father is the Ancalagon and my mother is a skeleton dragon. Their off spring are Alethea (me im a Girl obviously) age 17, Jackel (Boy) age 16 and some other kid we're not allowed to talk about because its a bastard child (sex unknown) age is about 20 ish give or take a year. Next in line is Lucky me Alethea Cage.