Untitled Part 11

Sonic slowly crept up to the end of the hall and everyone else followed.

"This place is creepy".Luigi stammered.Virtual then looked over to him."Completely agreed mate!"

Virtual then just realised that he spoke to loud.He then looked back up again to Shadow.Virtual then leaped back to see that death stare of shadow's red eye's. Luigi then gulped and took the intellect of how creepy the stare was and Virtual was standing there frozen.

Sonic then gave everyone a gesture for them to follow and they all obeyed, especially Virtual after being threatened by shadow.

Everyone looked around and saw several guards near the elevator. Tails then jumped to the front." I got this" He said confidently. Sonic tried to stop him considering that tails wasn't that strong, though he couldn't tell him that... or tails will Literally kill him.So he just let him got.

Tails lifted up the two tails of his and started spinning them around like crazy.The guards then faced at tails and went straight for him. Suddenly tails's tails turned red and BLEW all of them away.

Sonic quickly ran to tails and pat his back. "Great Job Pal!" He exclaimed. Mario then walked over to the front of the elevator."So this is it?" He asked. Knuckles looked at him and nodded.

Knuckles then pushed the button and everyone went inside the elevator .

Mario then opened his eyes when they reached to level were Engman's Room was.

"After this door opens, a war starts"