Forgotten Relish

PREFACE

If anyone in my life would have said that, I would meet someone that would love me so much that I'd fall for him. And that he would be so gorgeous and kind that any girl on this planet would fall for that person too, and he would want me.

I would have laughed at them!

I wouldn't have believed them.

How could some so kind-hearted, so gorgeous! want to do something such pale, plain looking brunette like me?

That he be so kind and lovely that it would make me fall in love with him,

And when we would be happy and together at last then he would forget all about me. Raise my hopes then crush them under his feet.

I could never imagine any person could be so handsome and pretty at once. A greek adonis for sure.

I thought people like this only exist in front cover magazines. I would never have thought someone that sweet could love me. Who would forget all about me and then start a new life?

The accident that caused my life to change forever.

And even after all these things, All the lost hopes that I suffered, I would meet him again. I would once again fall in Love with him but he won't give me the time of his day, Just like I did to him. That I would become the best friend of his sister and be jealous of all those girls who get to swoon all over him. That my nightmare at the start would come true and I could never have such a beauty.

He would reject me just like I did to him.

That I could ever love someone so much that it would hurt to be separated

that I would do anything and everything in my control to be near him . . . . . . To win him all over again.