2017 AWARDS HAVE BEGUN

Welcome to the Death Note Watty Awards of 2017! (Please read our bio for the dates)

From the title, you will know that these Watty Awards are designated to all the beautifully creative Deathnote books that you have all created. For those who have never seen these awards before, we shall explain it; Death Note fans basically enter their books on the message board during the nomination period. Once over, during the reviewing season, three judges will read all of your books fully and decide the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners!

However during this same reviewing period, a book called The Golden Apple Awards on our page will publish a chapter where all books will be mentioned. This is for the golden apple category where fans vote for their one favourite winner. This is the only time voting will be used. And that's all.

As stated before, there will be judges that will read over all of your works and fairly decide the winners over the reviewing period. Therefore there is no need to fear that you may not win simply because your book does not have as many reads. In the past, even lesser known books have beat more popular ones.

So if you have created a Deathnote fanfiction, crossover, cannon, one-shot, or even funnies, then please feel free to nominate your book here!

I hope to see you in this competition!

-A