Author's Note

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for starting my story! For all the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson fans out there, this book is dedicated to our insanity. 

First of all, this is the first full - fledged story I have written. I sure hope you enjoy it and leave me constructive criticism so I can be a better writer. I might have missed correcting some grammar mistakes in this story, and I hope you overlook that. 

Also, my spelling will not be in American English. I sincerely hope that readers will not correct me on words that are not written the American way. This only because I have been taught this way, and I have no negative feelings towards Americans. 

This story is based on the fact that Harry Potter and Percy Jackson happened at the same time, as this is a fanfiction. In this story, The Golden Trio is on the hunt for horcuxes, when they meet the demigods.

On a serious note, I will not tolerate any demeaning comments, directed at anybody. It is rude and hurtful, and I will delete those comments.

Thanks again!

~*~

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY BELONG TO ME. ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K. ROWLING.

~*~

Let's go on to the story!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hermione had quickly Apparated them to an extremely unfamiliar street. "Yes, I came here with my parents, Ron," she quickly sighed before Ron could question her. But even this area was slipping out of memory. She remembered coming here but had seemed to have forgotten the location. She hated not being completely aware.

They stopped at a coffee shop to get some food. Just as they entered, they banged into another group of people.

Percy rubbed his hand against his throbbing head. He just banged into a boy with glasses but didn't observe more. He heard a flustered 'Sorry, didn't see you there!' from him and noticed he had a British accent. "You guys... Not from around here?" Percy asked, looking at the boy in glasses, to the ginger - headed one, and a girl with bushy brown hair in turn.

"Oh Merlin," muttered Hermione. "Boys, welcome to New York."