What's it About?

"Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind." ~Lilo and Stitch

#OhanaMeans is a campaign that focuses on authors who write about family centered problems and how they overcome them. Whether it be blood-related, adoptive, or intentional, we accept all. We believe that family are the most important people in life, and even through the hardships they will always be there for each other no matter the circumstance.

Now your probably wondering how you can get your book featured in this amazing campaign. Well here are a few things you must consider before asking us to put your book in our reading lists.

-Does your book have any relationship to a family situation? (Ex. A story about siblings, parents, creating a family, adopting someone) Please take this into consideration before asking.

-Is your story at least five chapters long? We will not accept anything under five chapters, if it is under the 5 chapter limit we will think your story is underdeveloped and wait for you to add more chapters.

- Is your story mature? We will not accept mature rated stories (think of the children) and even though this is a family-based campaign we will definitely NOT except incest of any sort.

If you have any questions about your book don't be afraid to send the group a PM and one of the moderators or the founder will answer your question.

Thank you for viewing The Ohana Means Campaign.

From,
The Ohana Means Campaign Staff