chapter 1

Jasmine's pov

Work work work work work work see doing work work work work work by rihanna.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone I slid the bar across and got ready for school. I got into the shower after I was done I got dress. I wore a blue crop top with roses on them with blue jeans and light blue converse.

10minutes later

I got a text from Jacob saying he was outside and to come on. I ran down the stairs and was out the door until my mom called me. We're having guest over so be back by seven she said ok mom I said back . I ran outside and got into the car and kissed Jacob. When we arrived at school I saw one of my best friends waiting for me outside.

Mya!! It's been so long I said what are you talking about I just saw you last week she said I know but it seems like forever I said. We went inside the school I left Jacob outside to finish talking to Daniel on the phone. I never meet this Daniel person but he seems close to Jacob. I went to my locker to get my books for class. I was talking to mya when the bell rang and we went are separate ways.

On the way to class I got bumped and dropped my books when I went to pick them up they were kicked down the hall. I was hoping that it wasn't who I thought it was but when I looked up it was Nathan. I died inside when I saw his face for some reason he hates my guts and I don't know why. Hey jazz I haven't seen you in forever he said I thought we agreed that you'll dump that gay boyfriend of yours he said. I never agreed to that I said why do you even care it's none of you're business who I date I yelled at him. He didn't say anything else after that I picked up my books and left. Since I was late for class I skipped the rest of the class and went up to the roof.
As I was up there I got a text from Jacob.
Jacob- where are you
Me- on the roof
Jacob- why ate you up there?
Me- clearing my head
Jacob-k well after school do you want to hang out
Me- sure

Time skip

After school I meet Jacob and we went to the mall. We ran into joy and her boyfriend Deon. We talked and shipped together we caught in the moment that we forgot our boyfriend's. When we finally caught up to them they were in finish line fighting over Jordan's that they didn't even notice us. After that we left the mall and went to cold stone. So joy are you gonna try out for cheerleading I said, I don't know yet she said well you know we need more people I said, I'll have to think about it she said. While there I got a call from my mom asking where was I and why was I late. I didn't know what she was talking about and then I remembered that we're having guest over. I told Jacob that we had to leave and we said our goodbyes.