Two.

The above is Christian!! And sorry its a lil boring hang in there with me. I have some things planned out. Love u. Xoxo.

"Alright everyone take your seats" the English teacher yelled over te chattering students, causing Paisley to close her book and set it under her desk. "Okay i want you to partner up with someone to go over the assignment, and please, dont partner up with someone you won't finish the work with." He sat down, allowing the buzzing students to converse excitedly among themselves as they chose their partners.

Paisley just sunk farther into jer chair, hanging her head low as she just stared at her assignment. Her only friend Aphrodite wasnt at school today; leaving her ultimately alone and partner-less. But she was used to it. Aphrodite was new to the school and understood her situation perfectly. She was immediately an outcast considering she chose to hang out with Paisley. She claimed she didnt mind. But of course Paisley knew that was a lie. Who would want to hang out with her and get picked on for it?

"Wow, your really smart" someone pulled a chair beside her, making her snap her head up in slight panic. Blonde hair and blue eyes. It was one of the infamous clones; a jock. And they same guy from yesterday. She immediately flinched back, her eyes darting everyone looking for other ones. They all stared at her; eyes cold and jaws set tighyly. "Think you can help me?"

She partially opened her mouth, her eyes still connected to the clearly pissed group of clones in the back of the room. "Im sorry, what?" She asked quickly, looking away down to her already finished paper. As he smiled over at her, showing off his pearly white teeth.

"I need help." He spoke slowly as if she wasnt mentally able to understand him. She looked at him momentarily before trailing her eyes back to the group behind them. He gradually followed her gaze at his identicals before giving a dismissive wave of his hand. "Dont worry about them" he scooted his chair closer before leaning over the edge of the desk. "Now are you gonna help me or not?"

She shuffled in her seat slightly before grabbing her mechanical pencil from the top of the desk. "Oh. um, sure" she sputtered, self consciously pulling at the sleeve hem of her minnie mouse hoodie. "So uhm, for-for this one..." she shakily pointed to the fourth one with the eraser on her pencil; quickly pulling away as he nodded. "...you have to use conjunctions. And you have to find a subject verb agreement, so you would use the word 'nor' in order to make the sentence correct.... see?" She looks up immediately, leaning back as she found him staring not at the paper but at her.

"Yeah, i see" he said, absently writing down what she said in slanted boxy lettering. She nodded shrinking back in her seat as she reached over grabbing her paper from the desk. "... but i have no shit for what u just said." He chuckled, placing her paper side by side with his as he copied down the answers. "Usually when people ask for help on classwork, they really mean give them the answers." He grinned, flicking the paper back at Paisley. It sailed right past her, landing on the dusty floor beneath her. "Oops.." he said, standing from the chair before pushing it back in place. He never attempted to fish the paper from the floor as he turned on his heel and headed back to his seat.

"Used for answers" a classic novel by Paisleys Richardson. "Of course" she whispered to herself, sliding further down in her seat. The class had gradually become silent, and Paisley glanced around, catching the attention of Alyssa, the head cheerleader.

"Freak much?" She giggled, causing the class tp erupt in a fit of laughter; all directed at her. Paisley merely glanced from the corner of her eye; her gaze landing directly on the boy that she had helped not too long ago. He was laughing along with everyone else. He wasnt looking at her, but on his arm as he drew on a temporary undetectable tattoo.

The cheerleader followed her gaze, her mouth twisting into a sneer. "Christian, dont look now, the freak is staring at you; you'd turn to stone like medusa, or worse....a loser." The class laughed despite the lack of humor in her voice, but Alyssa welcomed it anyway.

"Alright, Alyssa thats enough, she's not doing anything to you." Christian said; rolling his eyes as he popped the cap on his ink pen.

The group simply ignored him though. Andrew Cunningham, one of the schools rugby players, grinned, starting a little chant. "Freak show. Freak show. Freak show." The whole class joined in, cheering like they are watching the games. "Freak show. Freak show. Freak show." It gradually grew louder, causing tears to sting the corner of Paisleys eyes.

"I said thats enough!!" Christian stood up, the desk flying up from the abrupt movement. The class suddenly stopped; staring down the blonde and blue eyed clone. It wasn't something that was common: one of the clones sticking up for the scared and meek Paisley.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Andrew stood to his feet too, crossing his arms over his chest. Paisley just watched, knees brought to her chest and fingernails being ripped to the nub by her teeth.

"Gentlemen, please sit down, or detention for both of you" the teacher finally chirped in, not even bothering to look up from his school issued lap top. Christian merely ignored him, clenching his hands by his side. Andrew chuckled, rolling his eyes as he began to sit down.

"I thought so fag~" is sentence was cut short as Andrew lunged at him. Both boys flying through the desks as various students scurried away from being hit. They harshly hit the floor with an air-budding thump.

"CHRISTIAN!!! ANDREW!!!" The teacher finally pushed himself from his chair rushing over to the struggling boys. Pulling Christian from Andrew, the teacher yanked them to their feet. "Office! Both! Now!"

The class all veered away from Christian as he rolled his neck, walking down the rows of the disarrayed desks. Andrew followed far behind, clutching his jaw as he passed Paisley, spitting out a cold hearted "Freak."