New Cycle Begins

~After Korra and Asami return from the Spirit World, Mako and Korra are again together. A year later they marry and have two lovely twin daughters.~

-Mom! Mom! Look what I can do!- yelled Nikki running to the Great Room of the Air Temple, interupting a meeting with President Raiko.
-Not now dear. Mom is having an important meeting right now. Go and play with your sister- Korra said pointing to the door where Kiatso was standing.
-But mom! Look!
In a time's flash Nikki jumped onto the table  and took a bright stream of water from Korra's glass, but suddenly lost control, which resulted in a water accident on Tenzin's face.
-Holy Raava!
-I can do this as well!- proudly said Kiatso jumping on the table and waterbending Tenzin's water, accidentally splashing it on Korra's face this time.
- I don't know what to say. I'm really proud of you two! How long do you know you could do this?
-Well, I guess two days now. Oh, and we can do this too!- said Nikki.- Just look!
With these words she started to firebend. Soon after Kiatso joined her, creating a beatiful dance of firebending and acrobatic talent joined together.
- We practiced it together- they said smiling shyly.
Suddenly Tenzin stood up.
-That's nearly impossible! You can bend more than one element! And you both can! I thought only Korra could!
After this speech full of surprise, Korra stood up and made a move in order to fire bend. Nothing. Absolutely nothing happened. No fire. Nothing. She started to run around the table in despair.
-What happened?! Where did my firebending go? And if I can't bend other elements too?!
-Korra, calm down, I know there is a logical answer to what has had just happened. President Raiko, we'll deal with this later on. Goodbye. Let's go children. Korra come.
Tenzin took them to Jinora's room.
-Could you help us dear?
-Aunt Jinora!- Nikki and Kiatso shouted
-And where's aunt Ikki- asked Nikki in addition
-She's down on the meadow with the flying bisons. What's so important you disturbe my peace daddy?
-Well, is it possible Korra passed her Avatar abilities to her children.
- Wait a minute-said Jinora standing up- I don't feel Ravaa's spiritual energy inside you Korra. But Nikki and Kiatso... How on Earth is this possible?! Is it possible Korra passed the abilities to her children? Both? Two Avatars?!
- What's wrong with us? Who is the Avatar?- asked Kiatso.
- Nothing's wrong with you sweety. The avatar is...- Korra started to explain when Nikki interrupted.
- Is it like a Ninja thing?
- No, dear. The Avatar is the reincarnation of Raava. It is also the only bender that can master all four elements: earth, fire, air and water. According to the cycle, after my death, me and my past lives should reincarnate as an Earthbender in the Earth Kingdom, to two earthbenders, with earthbending as native type of bending.- Korra explained.
- But somehow your mother's bending vanished, and Raava is in you two now. It is the first time something like this accured, and moreover your first bending abilities where waterbending abilities, right?- Jinora added.
- Yeah.- answered Nikki.
- Korra, when your children were born, did anything unusual happen?- asked Tenzin.
- Well.... I had a kind of strange feeling that part of me vanished, but I was and am able to waterbend after all.
- Did you try to bend other elements back then?- Jinora asked a bit nervously.
-Emmmm..... No, I didn't have to. But Tenzin you saw what happened when I tried to firebend. But I have nothing left.
So she started to bend. Or at least tried to, because none of the earth and air bending moves worked.
- I have a theory...- Tenzin begun- so when Raava left you, together with her she took all bending abilities, exept waterbending, as it is your native bending skill.- Tenzin said slowly.
Suddenly the door opened and Mako went inside the room.
- Daddy!- Nikki and Kiatso shouted.
- Heej! I was looking for you everywhere guys, did I miss anything?- he asked a bit worried.- Why aren't you in the Great Hall?
- Wellll.....- Korra begun.
-Why didn't you tell us mom was the Avatar?- Nikki asked ignoring others who wanted to say something.
- You see dear, we thought you would be safer. But why did you say that she was not that she is?
- You  see Mako, I'm not the Avatar anymore.
-What?! Then who is???
- We are daddy!- Nikki and Kiatso yelled.
-What?!
- Calm down Mako, we will explain you everything in a moment.
- Mom, I guess we have to have a training right?- Nikki asked quickly.
-Um, yeah.
-So when can we start???
- Listen to me. Being the Avatar isn't as easy as it seems. The Avatar's job is to keep balance in the world. You know it is a great responsibility, yes?
- Yes!
- Okay then. You can start your training. First you have to learn waterbending. And I'll be your teacher.
-Yaaaaaaaay!!!- Nikki and Kiatso shouted and hugged Korra.

Six years have passed, Kiatso and Nikki are almost twelve now, and they've mastered water, earth and fire bending. Now together with Jinora they are about to start mastering the airbending.

- Mom! We're going to Aunt Jinora!- Nikki yelled.
- Okay! Have fun, but don't much!- Korra replied.
And so Kiatso and Nikki ran to Jinora's room.
- Nikki! Kiatso! Good morning you little turtle ducks! Are you ready to do a little air bending today?
-Yes!
-Remember to beeeeee theeeeee leeeeaaaaafffffffff...........- Meelo whispered from behind the window.
- Yeah, we'll remember. So ducklings, first let's have breakfast.