Red Sun

Gray Clepper had everything.

She was pretty, popular, outgoing. She had a charming, handsome boyfriend. She had many friends that adored her and a group of best friends that would do anything for her. She had two, loving, wealthy parents. Her parents had money. They had a big, beautiful in uptown Manhattan. Her parents bought her all the best clothes, gave her a car, gave her money whenever she asked for it.

Her whole life had been everything that people wanted. Since she was born, it had always been something to envy. Everyone had wanted to be her friend from the moment they saw her. With her long, light blonde hair and tall, lean frame, she was easily the most beautiful person in her high school. And she knew it.

Gray was the kind of girl that could do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted and get away with it, though she never acted on it. She was a model student, a model daughter.

But underneath her popularity and beauty, Gray had an alternate life. A life where her father trained her to fight and her mother taught her how to live on her own. A life where Gray was prepared for the worst at any moment. A life that Gray kept from everyone.

Because Gray has a secret. A big secret.

When Gray's whole world falls apart, it's this secret that can save her. And Gray knows she's the only person who has a chance to save everyone. At least, until she meets him.

He travels with his friends, a group of five other people, all much like Gray. Suddenly Gray's reality turns upside down again, and she's forced to face the fact that she doesn't really know anything about this new world. Suddenly, Gray has help.

But can she trust him? Can she trust any of them? When her parents have warned her over and over that she's not to trust anyone in this new world, can she open up and accept this new help? If even one of them discovers her secret, she's sure to be killed.