Chapter 19

"No, that's not possible. No. Impossible. Its can't be you." I told myself, refusing to believe what he just told me.

"I'm sorry, I regret ever going to that party. That wasn't supposed to happen!"

I just couldnt believe it. It couldnt be. "How. Tell me, how did this happen?"

"Addilyn, just calm down. Sit down and I'll tell you the whole story."

Obediently I sat down and started listening.

"So on a fine evening I decided to go to a random party. It was just like any other party I would usually go to except that at this party a guy named Jacob Saunders attended. He didn't have a good reputation, well actually it was terrible. So back to the party, I remember that I had an exam the next day so I decided not to drink. At the party I only drank water, lemonade the non alcoholic stuff but then I felt nauseous so I left. Getting on to my motorcycle I still felt dizzy but decided to ignore it. I remember this like it was yesterday. Inserted the key, started the engine and started to head home. I was going at around 70 miles per hour which wasn't that bad but as I was nearing the green light the brightness made me squint. The traffic light then turned yellow but I was already going and then out of nowhere an undescribable pain grows in my head which causes me to loose control of my whole body. After that the last thing I remember was letting go of the handles and everything turned pitch black." At the end of the story you could clearly see the regret, pain and sadness in his dark brown eyes.

After all that explaining there was still one question burning in the back of my head. "Why did you black out? What happened at the party?"

He hesitated but then answered solemnly, " Some one drugged it. The lemonade, and it definitely wasn't the weak stuff."

It took me while to take it all in but Kade patiently waited silently.

"Ok, thank you for-" Before I could finish a feminine voice screamed.

"Kade!"

"Yeeeesss?" He yelled back.

We waited a couple seconds for a response but before we got one a lady barged in.

"Oh I didn't know you had company!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her and saw that she had dark brown locks and light hazel eyes.

Our eyes locked and she asked, "So who are you?"

It took me around 4 seconds to realize that she was talking to me.

"Oh, me? I'm Addilyn."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jocelyn." She then turned to Kade.

"I'm going our for a bit and when I come back I expect you to have washed the dishes and cleaned your room." She ordered.

"Fine, ok." Kade replied simply replied.

She then started heading out the door. As soon as she was out I asked "Is she your mother?"

I don't know what happened but a pain clearly flashed in his eyes when I said that.

He looked very hesitant to answer the question but told me.

"No shes not , that's my aunt. I live here with her and my uncle."

Oh.

Before I could say anything he said, "I know you want to know where my acual parents are, but so do I. When I was young they sent me to a foster home, but then after a while my aunt and uncle were forced to take care of me."

"Oh my god. I didn't know Kade I'm sorry, but I'm going to help you ok?"

"Help with what?"

"We are going to find your parents."

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in like 4 months, I deeply apologize. This chapter is just a filler but in the chapters coming ahead it will be more exciting.

Thank you for understanding that I didn't have any ideas for the chapter, you guys are the best. Also, thank you so very much for 15 k, like omg what? Love you guys and thank you for all the support  :)

Be sure to vote and comment!