The Ways To Be Random

1. Push a gumball down the sidewalk with your nose.

2. At your next pep rally, gargle (or belch) your school song.

3. The next time a sporting event gets boring, draw a tiny face on your little finger and let Mr. Pinky give a play-by-play description of the game—in a high-pitched voice, of course.

4. During a conversation with your friends, say, "chirpledeekirpledeedum" in the middle of each sentence.

5. The next time you're at the gym, stand in front of the lightest barbell you can find. Stretch and flex and act like the strongest person in the world. Then lean over and act like the weight is impossible to lift. The more you grunt and groan, the better!

6. Get some friends together and stuff as many grapes as possible behind your upper lip. Now try to carry on a conversation.

7. Stop someone on the street, pull out a map of Greece and ask for directions to the Parthenon. (Caution: This won't work if you're in Greece!)

8.  Blow up a balloon then suddenly let it go. Follow the flying balloon around the room and shout dramatically, "He's dying! He's dying!" When the balloon hits the floor, pronounce it "dead.

9. Tape a unicorn horn to s headband and walk into lunch at school like that.

10. Go to the mall in a gorilla costume and walk around like that.

11. Wear a princess costume to the mall and shop like everythings normal.

12. In apublic place throw cheerios at poeple and yell, "FREE DONUT SEEDS!"