1. Garden Wall

I watch him from across the room. Our eyes meeting and I slyly nodded my head towards the door, I watch him bite his lip, thinking about it. Couples danced in front of him, blocking my view of him, I walk slowly towards the door; that leads to the garden.

I giggle to myself as I feel the breeze of the air against my skin, my dress strap falling from my shoulder. I move further outside, and I feel someone take my hand dragging me into the secret path away from any prying eyes. I look into those deep dark green eyes that have a hold over me, those lips that have bewitched me and the jaw that I love to kiss.

I reach my hands out to him as my breathing became harder, I pulled him close, and I kissed him hard. His lips are soft and full.

I run my hands down his chest, and I unbutton his shirt, I push it off his shoulders and onto the ground. He unzips my dress, and I step out of it. I feel his large bulge in his trousers when I run my hands over it. Heat pools in my pussy and I moan as he bites on my neck. His hand slides down my chest, over my stomach and down into my panties. I gasp loudly as his finger slips into me, I kiss him hard and pull his lip out with my teeth. He kneels down, and I feel his tongue lick in time with the movement of his fingers, I let out a loud gasp as he sucks on my clit.

I take his head in my hands and bring him back up to my lips; I kiss him deeply, he rips his lips away from me. I kiss his neck, down his chest, I unzip his trousers, and I see how huge his bulge is, it's so big that it makes me gasp. I slowly, teasingly pull down his boxers, making him groan, intensely and deep from the back of his throat.

"Oh my god!" I pant as I grind my hip, into him. He pushes me against the wall, ramming me and grinned hard.

I can't control my breath, and I pant hard, gasping loudly. Pleasure spreading through me, I hear him moan loudly into my ear. Our lip crash into each, fight for dominance, our hips still in synchronization. His hand, grab my breast and he plants kisses down on my hard nipples, sucking on them. The cold wall, pressed against my back as he rides on me harder.

Without any warning, he begins to thrust into me harder, and I let out a scream of pleasure, and I bite on my finger to cover up my moans. Jeremy quickly pulls out and flips me around pressing my face into the marble wall. I gasp as he slams into me, I can feel my juices run down my leg. I clasp his hands around my breast as we begin to speed up, I feel the pleasure come over me.

"Oh god!" He moans loudly, and I feel myself cum at those words. He thrusts into me a few more times before cumming inside me. We stay there for a few moments, catching our breath. I run my hand down his chest, and his eyes come to meet mine. I lick my lips, and his eyes fill with desire again, I slowly sink down to my knees, and I come down to his significant length, I slowly kiss the head before licking off the small bit of pre-cum, I suck the head hard and I hear loud moans come from Jeremy. He grabs a handful of my hair pushing my head in further, and I suck in his dick taking in a much as I could, until I started to gag.

I continue to keep bobbing my head up and down, sucking hard. I let out a moan as Jeremy pulls at my hair. I slow my pace down, licking the tip again, and I take it in my hand, and I pump my hand up and down, before sucking on the head again. He throws his back in pleasure, and he groans loudly from the back of his throat. I feel his warm cum run down my throat, and I moan in pleasure before swallowing it.

I stand up before kissing him, and I bite on his lip before pulling away, and I step into my dress, and I fasten my bra before walking over to him, I fix my hair, watching him get dress, and I slip my panties into his pocket. I give him a kiss on the cheek before walking away from him, smiling smugly to myself.