Chapter Four

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO: Dropdeadhood

Luke ran down the corridor as fast as he could. He's hurt, angry, and just sad. Luke takes out his phone, trying to text his mom but unfortunately he runs right into something or more like someone.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" A feminine voice gasps. Luke looks up and sees a girl who's much shorter than him with long galaxy dyed hair. "Are you okay?"

Luke nods slowly as he stands up. "I, uh, I'm fine. Just a little fall, that's okay."

She smiles in relief. "What's your name? Unless you're uncomfortable with telling me personal information."

"Uhm, my name is Luke, Luke Hemmings. Y'know, from the band Five Seconds Of Summer?" He stutters in confusion. He's never met a person who didn't recognise his face.

The unknown girl laughed. "Oh you're in that small band from.. Australia, is it? I heard you guys were the opening act for One Direction."

"Uh, yeah in twenty-fourteen for the Where We Are tour. They're good lads, I guess." Luke says awkwardly.

She gasped again. "Oh no, I forgot to tell you my name; it's Natalie."

Luke smiled, reaching out for the girl's hand. "You have a nice name, Natalie. Here's my number in case you want to contact me."

"Thanks Luke Hemmings from Five Seconds Of Summer. I gotta go, but maybe I'll text you later." Natalie smirks and walks the other way, leaving Luke starstrucked. But he soon was taken out of the trance when his phone beeped.

From: (ass)hton 👿💫

Message: we need you to come to mikey's room NOW

***

Author's Note:

So how was this chapter?
I hope you liked it!

Here's the question of the chapter;

Which two boys covered the song Check Yes Juliet?

***

Dropdeadhood 's twitter is @Ofcalumthomas so if you want to follow you can.

my twitter: @lrhinvisable