Chapter 18: An old enemy and a new friend

Azariah watched as Jaden ran off, then turned back to the man "I'm not letting you take my friend you shadow bastard...no offence shadow" 

The man laughed "Fine...then i'll kill you both! you can only harm me, you can't kill me!

Azariah grinned "I'm the prince of life pal, i command life and death, if i injure you enough, i can command your dead...

The man sighed "ENOUGH TALK" He runs at Azariah, slightly blinded from the shruknin going to his eye, he swung but missed and fell over

Azariah sighed "This is going to be to easy..." His shrukins were now glowing with a bright light as they jabbed into his back, he screamed in pain

"N-no...Fine...but know this Azariah..i didn't lose to you...i lost to my son...Shady....I...L..." He explodes into darkness, going somewhere away" 

Azariah sighed "I hope you know it had to be done...Shady"

'shady' Came out from Azariah "I know...and call me Shade...do...do you know think he was going to say he loved me? Shadows can't love...so..i don't know.."

Azariah shrugged "do you want to mope over the guy who we killed in self defence or move on?

Shade stood and nodded " Move on" He fadded and the dark energy re-appeared around Azariah. "Plus you need me~" 

"Oh shut it, lets move" They move on, when they get to a random ruins of a building, rocks fall and a girl floats down.

"Its about time you showed up Azariah~ I've been waiting to cut your head off and use it a soccor ball...." She giggles

"Your...your physopathic!"

She grinned "Compliments won't save your life Azar!"

"OKAY THAT IS IT! IT IS AZARIAH! YOUR GOING TO DIE" He toke out his sword and ran at her

She giggled and jumped, went behind him and stabbed him with a knife "To e-"

Azariah toke the knife out and threw it onto the ground" Nice one...but not as good as THIS" He swung his  sword and hit her in the chest, sending her flying. 

She got up "Pretty good..i'd almost..call you my equal.."She walked weakly to him and threw a knife at his eye

Azariah quickly dodged "Just die!" He swung his sword again and sent her flying once more"

Alyss got up "Not until...i avenge..him..."

Azariah raised a brow "Who?" 

Alyss "the best friend i've ever had...we lived together in a country far away...then one day he went to-"

Azariah stutter "F-fight in a war? C-close to here? and he never came back?"

Alyss rose a brow "Shade?"

Shade Came forth "Alyss??"

Alyss hugged him "I missed you so much!" She then smacked him "what the hell happended???"

Shade sighed "i tried a teleportation spell, ended up down here and became a full shadow..."

Azariah spoke up "Wait so that guy wasn't really your father?"

Shade shoke his head "Oh no he was, my father followed me down here and become a shadow with me"

Alyss giggled "No way i'm killing my best friends vessel! looks like you two got a new traveling parther!

Azariah sighed "Yay..."