My love: Untold

I walked along the corridor, lightened with the golden rays of the evening sun. The sun, crimson red,stared back right into my eyes and I just stood there feeling the whole of that bright and warm moment. I closed my eyes and a cool breeze swayed my long black hair. The heavenly portrayed corridor took turns in front of me and I moved on. I stopped for a while, sat on a bench nearby and gazed around the college building.I looked at my watch and crouched my bag tight for a while..."should I go for it or not?".I was tensed and was totally pulled down into a dilemma.I could feel the pounding of my heart, it increased its rate every second as I heard his footsteps drawing nearer.

We looked at each other and he smiled almost blowing up my heart, I found it hard to give back a nervous short smile. He was tall, broad and handsome. His brown pebble eyes were those cages that had caught me so deep into them. His smile, as innocent as a child's and his behavior, so gentle and warm. He sat next to me and held my hands. I felt secured, protected as if I was a small child taken to an unknown place and I was clinging onto my dad's arms. He asked me if I was hungry and I did not know why, but I nodded my head and we got up to walk to the canteen. The trees were getting filled with their inhabitants as the sun went off for the rest of the day. The chirping of the birds made him stop for a moment and watch them with curiosity and i admired him instead like staring an idiot. The canteen was closed as it was late and we walked back. Though our destination was not as we wanted, the path which we went on was what we exactly wanted.I wished we were together for some more time.But it was time for me to leave. We walked towards the exit gate and I felt my heart bathed in pain.I felt like crying but my eyes showed no respect for my emotions.He held my arms tight and gave a consoling smile promising me something silently which I always wanted to hear."See you tomorrow" he said and stood there waving hands at me as i walked out the college gate holding tight my bag with a tear drop running down my cheeks.

The guards suddenly blocked my way and asked me how I got in."I am a former student of this college" I replied."Don't you know its dangerous to be in here this late? the college has been shut down since ages and now from nowhere you are popping out!" said the guard in disgust.I walked away silently, got in my car. On the nearby seat was the bag from which i pulled out a dead red rose and a piece of paper bearing my heart in words "I love you".....I could just smile at them now.So I did and drove back to the present with the past still gleaming in my eyes.....