The Killer and The Temptress.

----------------------

 I looked around our targets room slowly. He was pretty clean aside the pile of clothes in the corner. My heart was racing as the adrenaline kicked in. The worst part of this was the wait. I had it timed perfectly though. Scarlett was good with this, I knew she could do it. 

“Damn, I finally get you.” I heard a mans voice say drunkly. I heard the smooth and song like laugh I knew all too well. 

“Oh but nothing lasts too long though.” A woman replied. Then I heard my cue, her two stomps on the ground, I smiled and took a deep breath.

 “Good work sis.” I said, slowly walking out of the shadows. Scarlett smiled and turned to look at me.

“Mm, took you long enough Adrian.” She said. I laughed and twirled the knife easily between my fingers. My eyes shifted from my twin to the man staring at me, terrified and utterly confused. 

“Am I crazy..?” He shook his head. “I must have drank too much, I’m seeing doubles.” He slurred. This time Scarlett and I both laughed. 

“Oh your stupid.” I seethed. I advanced toward the man and he stepped backward slowly. His back hit the wall and I smirked. I held the knife in my right hand with a tight grip and pressed my body to his.

“See you in Hell.” I whispered darkly in his ear before I plunged the knife into his chest. He grunted loudly and slid to the ground. I stared down at the now dead criminal. 

“God he was one of the worst.” Scarlett said behind me. She crouched down next to me and stared at the body. I nodded and took the knife out of his lifeless chest, wiping the blood off on his shirt. 

“Get some clothes on Scar, we need to go soon.” I whispered, looking over to her. She was clad in the skimpiest lingerie possible. 

After she dressed, we walked over to the body one last time. She looked over to me and nodded to the corpse. I nodded and crouched down, kissing his forehead leaving a pair of red lips. Scarlett did the same, only in pink. Her mark on the right, mine on the left. We were The Killer and The Temptress.