◇ 88th

Camila feels completely anxious after reading that blue post-it from of the anonymous. She cannot understand what's happening and obviously listening to the lesson is the last thing she could do right now.

At the sound of the school bell, her heart started hammering in her chest, she has never felt so excited for meeting someone. Perhaps the fact that she spoke with that person for months, the fact that she had confessed her about her mother, and that they were in any way open to each other; perhaps this makes it all the more strange.
And Camila really wants to know how is the face of the person that makes her feel so good all the time.
She takes her book clutching to her chest and take the bag, without even realize she is running through the students in the hallway that crowd toward the exit.
Camila doesn't want to go home, she only wants to see her.
So she slips between the people and after several shoving gets out. Walking in the schoolyard up to the bike rack, where is also placed hers, she approaches the third tree, but there is none.

Is that a joke?, she think but no, she can't believe that person could be able to be so rude. So Camila decides to stand there waiting, waiting, waiting. Schoolyard is almost empty and soon someone will come to close the gate. 

Maybe it was all a mistake, maybe she'd never have to put a post-it on a wall, or maybe she'd never have to answer. At least she wouldn't have heartbroken waiting for someone who will not come. 

She's going to go when someone screams her name. "Camila!"

She turns back and finally see her; is there, few steps far from her, she's staring at her with all her beauty that Camila can't say a word. Doesn't move, is like motionless in front of that green eyes go through her soul. She have a lump in her throat, while the girl comes up and smile naturally.When she's close enough, without thinking too much, she places hands to her cheeks and kiss her. Their lips touch, after that contact Camila feel such a strong feeling she cannot explain. But when that touch become something more, is there Camila relized she's kissing the girl she loves. And she returns. And she is she.

When the kiss ends, the girl smiles softly but even a little be embarassing while her forehead is resting on that of Camila. 

"Remember? You told me I should take her and kiss her." smiles. "I've done". 

Camila is speechless, all that time she was talking with her. 
Only her.

"By the way Lauren", wispers to the ear of the girl. 

"What?", she's still too confused to understand. 

"My name is Lauren" she repeat. "And I have loved you from the first time my eyes has met yours."

THE END

Soooooo, 
don't hate me but this is the end of the story buuuuuuuut...not the real end. 
there's a sequal named BENCH and it will come very very soooon! 

and most important, i just wanna say thank you to all the people who have spent time reading, commenting, voting this book. is nice to know that you too have loved my story. 
this was just an english version of the original that i wrote in italian last year. 

it was incredible to me when i found the original reach the 232k, so many people loved my story and i didn't know the reason why. but then a beautiful girl asked me to create a spanish version and i let her do but i didn't believe in what i had wrote. then the spanish version reach 170k  and i was shocked. idk why i decided to create an english version but i'm glad i've done it bc now we reach the 70k and i couldn't be more proud of that. 
thank you so much <3