chapter five

*listen to specks by matt pond pa for the first para*(forward 50 secs)

8:30am you wake up with the biggest smile on your face. Today's the day you are going on your first date with Gray. jumping out of bed you play Specks on your ipod, dancing around your room to it listening to the birds chirping outside and letting the sun shine through the window as you open your curtains. you go to your wardrobe and start looking through your clothes. what do i wear? something that says.. i want you but has to be subtle, not too much. You try on a low neck camo green dress. Nope too much boob you laugh you put on some leggings and a long top .. no now i look lazy that's too subtle. 1738 outfit changes later .. Perfect, ill wear this,you lay it out on your bed and dance around to the music playing too pass time before you have to get ready.

9:49am: You leave your room to head down for some breakfast, just as you get to the top of the stairs Grayson walks out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. morning Gray smirked y/n .. hello? y/n you okay? what?? you cough waking up from a daydream... oh yeah i'm fine, just heading for some breakfast. okay ill see you down there then, looking forward to lunch later he said as he winked at you. just as he got to the door to his room he removed his towel showing his toned ass, knowing he was teasing you. you walk downstairs blushing. You get into the kitchen where you see Ethan sitting eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. Morning Ethan you say grabbing a bowl and sitting next to him. morning, whats got you all happy this morning? he asked oh nothing just .. its going to be a good day, i feel it you replied pouring cereal into your bowl.

hours go by and its finally time to get ready. you get showered and wash and dry your hair, do your make up with a nude lip and gold eye. you put on the outfit you chose earlier a blue and white laced jumpsuit but you cant zip the back of the top up. Damn i forgot about the zip you try everything to do it up.. nothings working arghh you shout just then the door opened. I'm getting dressed don't com.. just as you went to finish you felt warm hands hold your arms, and hot air behind your ear, its Grayson. He zips your jumpsuit up holds your waist and plants a warm kiss on your neck giving you goosebumps you turn around as hes still holding your waist staring into each others eyes after a what felt like an eternity you both giggle and Grayson lets go of your waist. wow, you look, you look amazing y/n he smiles looking at you with warm eyes. thank you, you chuckle. you look great too you said in a nervous laugh so are you ready? to go? Grayson asked Yes, so ready you smile. You head out and get into the car, Gray got his license a few months ago so your mum let him borrow the car.

you start driving and driving ... Where are we going Gray? you've been driving for an hour and i don't know where we are.. wait your not going to kill me are you? you asked this with complete seriousness No 'im not haha, trust me were almost there. Gray laughed He turned the radio on To Sean Kingston beautiful girls OMG YES i love this song you scream Really? me to Gray smiled. You both sang along to it laughing at each other. 20 mins later you arrived. we are here Gray shouted Wait where are we? getting out of the car you look out to see one of the most amazing views of LA you've ever seen, Woah this is... breath taking this view is just .. wow you say walking to the cliffs edge. Just then Grayson removed the cover off the back of the jeep to reveal a load of blankets and pillows and a picnic. I thought seeing as its our first date we could talk looking at the view, and watch the sun go down. Grayson said in a shy tone Gray that sounds amazing. you said jumping into his arms for a hug. you ate the picnic and talked for hours, just laughing and getting to know each other. it felt you had known each other forever. It started to get dark and the stars were out, laying on Grayson's chest you stare up to the stars pointing at the brightest star you could see... There, that one.. that's our star and when ever i see it i'll think off you you said looking at Gray. he smiled with big eyes looking down at you. Our own star, yeah i like that he said as he kissed your forehead bringing you in closer. a few moments later you both fell asleep in the trunk till the sun started rising in the early hours. you watched the sun rise and then headed back home.The whole drive home you kept staring at Gray admiring every line freckle and feature, his smile was your favourite his brown eyes turning green as he stares into the sun, you had never felt this happy before ever you really liked him and he really liked you. A few hours later you got home it was 10am and everyone was out. Ethan and your mum had gone grocery shopping. You walk up to the door holding hands. walking into the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge, as you shut the door Gray grabbed you by the waist resting his chin on your shoulder. He starts to gently kiss your neck moving to you collar bone, then up to your lips he pushes you up to the fridge passionately kissing you putting his hands up your shirt you grab his back muscles leaving red marks just then the keys went in the door. hey honey were back,are you here? your mum shouted Yeah im in the kitchen with Gray you shouted back pulling down your shirt as Gray wiped away the lipstick off his face. you move to the counter away from Grayson, so your mum doesn't get suspicious. she thinks you stayed out at your friends last night and Gray had picked you up on his way back from seeing his friends. Even though you wanted everyone to know you and Gray have started seeing each other you both decided it was best to hide it from your mum for a bit in case she didn't take it so well. since your dad walked out shes been very sceptical with you seeing boys, shes just very protective that's all.

How sweet was grays first date idea?! will there be anymore intense scenes? who knows Hope you liked it :) There is so much more to come so i hope you are ready :)