RULES + EXAMPLE

EXAMPLE ABOVE. USE EARPHONES!

RULES :

MUST BE FOLLOWING ME. these take time and effort, and I'd appreciate it.

Vote & comment on one of the chapters of my book COMPLY 360! (I'll check!)

Please be patient. These things take a lot of time, and I put tons of effort just to make sure that they're good.

IF YOU REQUEST ONE, please use it. You're allowed one redo. The password for this is either your choice of saying "Lissa you've got happy feet", or just putting an 88 at the end.

No more than 3 per person per request. Yes you can request them all at once, just no more than three at a time.

DON'T claim as your own. I would like credit on the chapter you post the trailer @'ing me is fine, just make sure it is visible.

FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM

Faceclaim(s) :
Mood :
Song:
Short Summary:
Theme: (black and white, colour, that sort of thing)
Any kind of text: (example, like how I wrote things in the above trailer.)
Subtitles:
Background for subtitles:
Fonts:
Any specific gifs (forest, roads, that kind of stuff)
Anything else you'd like to add:

Hope you guys actually do this and it doesn't flop!!!!

REQUEST HERE!

Thanks so much.

If you don't put the password, I have the right to decline your request. So please read the rules carefully.