Chapter 2

i went to school and stan stared at me. i hate him so much. not. i love him so much. i go to the bathroom and luckily no one is there so i go into one of the stalls and start crying really hard. suddenly, i hear footsteps.

"butters? whats wrong?" the person asked. i recongnize that voice! its stan. i dont answer him. suddenly, he crawls from under the door, and he notices ive been crying.

"BUTTERS?! WHY ARE YOU UPSET?!" he screamed and hugged me.

"well cause i love you and you love kyle." i say, and start crying really hard.

"butters.... i love you. i always have. your the cutest nicest sweetest person i know." his words come out and i start crying. he kisses me softly and i kissed back. we soon pulled away, and walked back to class holding hands. when i walked in, kyle gave me a glare.

at lunch, i sat down with stan and his friends.

"babe, i love you." stan said, and wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me to his lap.

"love you more." i said. Kyle kept glaring at us.

"stan, your dating butters?" kyle asked and he nodded.

"butters, can i talk to you for a second?" kyle asked, and took my hand, going out of the cafeteria.

he started to beat the hell out of me for no reason and i started crying really hard.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD BACK OFF OF STAN!!" kyle screamed.

"YOUR SO GAY AND SO STUPID GO DIE IN HELL!!" he screamed again and went back inside the cafeteria. why me?