Im back!

I see the two people are gone.So I swam back to the top breathing hard.I get back to shore and took and over sized shirt and sweatpants.I slipped them on and grabbed the elastic from my wrist.I put my hair in a messy bun.I then started walking down the road to the mansion.I walked to the door and went in.All the boys were on the couch.Greyson and Ethan glared at me while the other boys just stared."Where have you been?"Cameron asked."Well I got kipnapped,tied in a chair at the bottom of the basement,Pushed downstairs when I yelling for help witch supposedly you didn't hear,wracked in the head,chased after,I broke a window and jumped out,which caused my hand to be cut,and they chased me again and I jumped off a cliff into the water!"I said annoyed.They just stared."Well,I guess you all need hearing aids when I'm here but I'm back!"I said and walked upstairs to my room.I laid in bed after I locked my door."Open The Door!"Nash yelled banging on my door."Why,we aren't going anywhere!"I said.He didn't day anything.I sighed and opened the door he was just standing there."Were you lying to us,because Greyson and Ethan think you were cheating on me you wearing men clothes!"He said."Nope I'm not lying I grabbed these from the beach because I was cold remember I jumped into the water!"I said.I held up my shirt to show him the wet clothes underneath."Oh-"I cut him off."Look I can't even believe you think I lied to you Greyson and Ethan don't even like me!"I said and slammed the door in his face.Tears started pouring down my face.I cut on Netflix and sat in my chair with my blanket.I grabbed some popcorn and started eating it.I soon felt arms wrap around me.I didn't really care who it was.I just let them stay there.Then I heard people jumping on my bed.I just smiled and watched the movie.Soon I fell asleep.I dreamed about me jumping into the water.Something dragged me back under and I couldn't breath.Soon I stopped breathing and everything was black.I screaming but no one seem to hear me at all so I just died.