00; prologue

00; prologue

In the middle of the forest a hand showed up from under the dirt; the second one appeared later until finally, a gasp sounded, the brown haired girl crawled till she was out of the ground; she breathed heavily for a moment.

The girl tried to stand up and fixed her red dress that was also covered with her blood and the blood from some of her victims. She cleared her throat which hurt her and touched it "Ouch" she exclaimed sarcastically "That was a dick move from your part, Damon" she said in a dark tone "You didn't even let me finish my monologue to dear Bonnie."

"Now let's see if everything it's still working" the girl muttered.

She closed her eyes and sighed, lifting her left hand she whispered "Incendia" the small plant in front of her caught up on fire while she grinned widely at the result "Still with magic" she opened her mouth revealing two pointing fangs coming out, veins were appearing under her eyes "Still a vampire" she snorted "Still... a... heretic" she pronounced slowly.

She felt weird; something was different inside of her. No, it wasn't the emotions, she didn't even have any of those left inside of her, there was nothing.

She glanced down at her hands, moving her fingers in a quick movement a red light started to appear "Well this is new" she muttered.

As she moved her fingers the light started to grow, shrugging she tried to send the light into a tree's direction which worked incredibly well. The side of the tree was completely destroyed, smiling she turned her look to a giant rock at the other side, she lifted her hand and the rock started to be surrounded by the light to then start to float in the air, testing her theory, she turned her hand into a fist making the rock crush and turn into dust.

"My... my... I think now I have to actually say thanks to Damon for cutting my head off" the heretic said out loud still admiring the light in her hands.

The girl grinned widely "Just like I told Damon... I always win."

________________________________

As you can see this will be a female Kai, yes I love Kai, he is my favorite villain from TVD, and I totally hated that he died, and I really wanted to write a female version of him but I also wanted a character with Wanda's powers so I was like why the hell not give Kai those powers, well she doesn't have the mind reading not like Wanda but she can read minds, after all, it's a thing that vampires have.

She is a heretic, you know Kai, he is really psychotic so now I'm making it into a girl and go to New Orleans, I mean she could get along quite well with Kol in a way after they fight of course. Klaus and her well... this will be hard but it will be worthy or I don't know there is also the chance that I can make a little thing with Lucien. But I know very well how Lucien and Kai will get along... So excited guys:)

And if you know me, then I would love to know your thoughts on this idea.

Please comment, vote and/or follow me.

Love you all xxx