Wall x Picture

Wall sighed as he remembered the good times he had with his ex. Lamp was a beautiful girl, but divorced with Wall after an affair with tampering with her electricity. Wall felt consumed by depression as he thought he would never find love again.

As a fucking Wall was thinking of his tear-jerking life story, he saw Jack entering the room, carrying something in his arms. If Wall had a mouth, he would've asked what he was carrying. but he doesn't. you fucking edgy wall.

Jack approached the wall saying "O shit waddup." Wall silently said "ayy lmao what are you doing with that hammer?" inside his head. Jack raised the hammer and placed a nail on the wall.

Jack began to slowly hammer the nail into the wall, causing Wall to moan inside his wall mind. "B-Baka!! f-faster please!!" wall said inside his head. Jack was finished hammering.

There lied a beautiful paining, who kinda looked like wall's inner emotions. Since they are both inanimate objects, they can talk through brain waves.

"hello mother fuckers my name is picture" said the picture. Wall felt very turned on by a painting talking to him. "my name is xXedge_lord_the_memeXx aka Wall" said the Wall. "wow what a good name. wanna fuck?" said the photo. "succ me like a popsicle, you picture."

Picture began to intensely succ a piece of plaster sticking out from the wall. wall screamed loud enough for a person to hear. "B-BAKA HARDERRRR !!" yelled Picture as Wall was fuccing her nail. "GOTTA BLAST !!" yelled Wall. Wall came inside Picture.

Jack walked into the room to see intense vibrations coming from his wall and new picture. Jack really regrets living now.

THE en D